roku.com/link, my.roku.com/link, roku com link, my roku com link setup, my roku com link, roku com link code
How to activate your Roku com link account in Roku.com/link?
- To start with open up your web browser in your laptop or computer.
- In the browser URL Enter www.roku.com/link or go to my.roku.com/link.
- Once you see the web site of roku enter the Roku Activation code in it.
- If you already have an existing account use that account to activate your device.
- If you don’t have Roku account, you can create one.
- For new users in order to create a new roku.com link account (my.roku.com/link);
- Click on and “create new account”
- Enter your first and last name in the form.
- Now enter your email address,create a password and verify it
- Create a PIN for purchasing and transaction for roku.com/link activation.
- Choose your desired payment method.
- Provide your credit card details.
- Channels can be purchased either through Roku channel store or you can visit my.roku.com/link.
- You will only be charged during channel purchasing
- Now add some channels of your preference which are provided by the player
- If you want paid channels, then choose your channel and purchase it using your credit card.
- The streaming player provides more that 1000 free channels during Roku setup.
- After adding the channels you can enjoy watching them through the streaming player
- The player will be refreshed and will output a message showing new channels
- Your player is now ready to use
- If you are facing problems feel free to reach roku.com/link for more information.
How To Setup Roku.com/link (Using Roku activation code)?
Connect Your Roku Video Streaming Device (Good for Roku Premiere/Stick/Express)
This description of how to set up a Roku Video Streamer, will work for every current/recent model, and every future one they are likely to introduce in the near future.
(Some older or obsolete models did not use HDMI as the primary style of video connection to convey the video signal to the TV, but the description which follows should be exactly what is needed for 98% of recent model installations. For the older ones; it is simply a matter of seeing which style of video connection is on both your TV and your Roku Streamer.)
For Roku com link setup the streaming player needs 3 things – 2 inputs and 1 output:
- Source of Internet (Network) – either wired or wireless
- Source of Electrical Power
- Output of Video
1) Internet – Wired connection is to be preferred for Roku com link activation; it is usually faster and is not subject to picking up interference from your neighbor’s wireless system. Some Roku devices have a Wired Internet input; some do not.
Roku Streaming Stick and Roku Express generally use wireless, so skip the next part about Ethernet cable.
If you have these, and you want to use the wired connection, plug the cable into the socket.
If you do not, you will use wireless connection (“Wi-Fi”). Several steps from now, the device will show you a list of the wireless networks that it is able to receive a signal from, and you will choose the network you desire to use from the list, and enter the password for the network (if the network has a password; it should, otherwise anyone nearby can use your internet without permission).
2) Electrical Power – there are two styles of Power for Roku streaming devices. If you have a Roku TV to activate Roku plug in the main power to the TV and the Roku streaming system inside the TV will automatically receive power also, and you can skip to step 3. For streaming devices:
a) Wall Transformer that does not use USB – if your transformer has a non-detachable cord and looks somewhat like the following:
b) USB – this is for the Roku Stick and Roku Express – the transformer and cord are in two pieces. You can use either the transformer, or plug the cord into a USB socket on the TV, if there is one.
So, plug the device end into your Stick or Express, and plug the other end into the wall power adapter for your Express, or for your Stick, use either the wall power adapter or any available USB port on the TV. If you plug into the USB port on the TV and there is a red light on your device, that means that the USB port on the TV is not delivering enough electrical current to the device for it to operate properly, and therefore you must use the wall power adapter instead.
3) Video output
HDMI cables carry both High-Definition video, and multi-channel audio simultaneously.
With this in mind. . .
a) Roku TV – all connections are internal and done already.
b) Roku Streaming Stick – the male is built right into the stick, plug it into any available HDMI port on the television.
c) Roku Express – connect HDMI cable male connectors on both ends, one to the HDMI on the Roku, the other to any available HDMI port on the TV.
4) Video Selection – use the TV’s remote control and/or the buttons on the TV, to ensure that the port you have plugged the Roku device into (or, the Roku part of a Roku TV), is the port that the TV will use to put the video onto the screen.
5) Insert the batteries into your remote.(There is a symbol inside the battery compartment in the remote that indicates the correct polarity).
6) The Roku logo will appear on your screen. If you do not get it then please check…
a) Is your player plugged into an electricity socket correctly?
b) Double check that your TV is programmed for the same input of the HDMI cable and ensure that the cable is connected firmly on both ends of the player and TV.
7) Pair your remote
a) To pair your remote open the battery door
b) Find the button at the end and press for 3 seconds while aiming at the player, for Express and TV. For the Stick, because the stick will most often be behind the TV, such that the beam of invisible infra-red light which is used by the regular remote to communicate commands to the device, would not reach the Stick – so the Stick uses a radio signal that does not require the remote to be aimed at the Stick.
8) After selecting your language, the player will show the names of all wireless networks that it is able to communicate with.
Choose your wireless network and enter the password.
a) Success will be indicated by a green symbol;
b) Failure with a red X. In most cases the password was entered incorrectly. (Note: The Password is case sensitive)
9) Player will attempt to automatically download software updates (this will take several minutes and then it will be installed automatically)
After that, the player will restart.
Then, the player will show on the TV screen, the Roku activation code which will be used to link your player to your Roku.com/link account.
For help contact www.roku.com/link or reach out to Roku customer help in my.roku.com/link.
DIFFERENT TYPE OF ROKU DEVICES
It is the best of the Roku Products. It provides everything that Roku ultra provides USB and Micro-SD slots for viewing your Personal Photos and your videos along with.MP4 playback.
It also provides Dolby digital audio effect using HDMI or optical output.
It also provides night listening mode.
It remote supports private listening using headphone. The remote comes with the ability to connect the headphone.
It comes with lost remote locator. This feature allows you to press a button in the box and this helps you locate the remote with an alert from the remote.
It remote provides gaming buttons and voice search option this option is available in other devices only through the apps.
It uses the RF technology instead of the IR blast. This means that the remote can be used even if the box is not in site.
Measure 124.5 x 124.5 x 21.6 mm size larger than the Express and Express+
Roku Premier+ is the one of the Roku top of the line models. It supports both Ethernet cable and dual band WiFi connectivity.
It also provides Micro-SD card slots for viewing video and photos in your television.
It is faster than Roku 1 which is the older model.
Night listening mode available for this model.
It is provides private listening option(The remote has the audio output jack. Headphones can be used in it for private listening)
Roku Premiere+ Remote uses RF technology (The Box can be out of site and the remote can still be used).
Measure 35.6 x 83.8 x 17.8mm with a sleek box look
It is faster than Roku 1 which is the older model. It is also backward compatible it works with older television and also with the HDTV.
It uses HDMI and supports Dolby Pass for audio.
It Remote uses basic IR blaster (The Box has to be in your line of sight).
Mobile apps from android and iOS can be used for controlling the box.
Excellent for wall mount.
Excellent 4K streaming.
No cables to connect.
How to use Roku device after setting it up in my.roku.com/link ?
In order to use this device you will need either a computer or a TV. Apart from a computer, you will need a high speed internet connection which will result in an exemplary video and audio quality. All the guidelines are already provided in the Roku media player manual. Also visit my.roku.com/link to activate your device.
What does Roku provide as a streaming device?
- It supports full 1080p HD videos and movies.
- It provides a wide array of channels and TV shows
- Remote control which includes settings and options
- Streams through your wired or wireless network
- Features a user friendly mobile app.
- Headphones for private listening
- Night listening mode (reduces loud noise and increases soft sounds)
- Many different models such as- Roku (1-4), Roku Ultra, Roku premiere, Roku premiere+, Roku express, Roku express+
When using this device it is imperative to have high speed internet or your content quality may suffer.
Latest Articles – my.roku.com/link
New DirecTV NOW Roku Channel For Roku users
Welcome to a brand-new Channel unveiled at the end of the first quarter of 2017!DirecTV NOW Roku Channel has received rave reviews for its compatibility
Watch and Stream CBS com Roku
Many of us are ignorant of the fact that the name of the television channels we watch every day are abbreviations to their original names.
Best Smart TCL Roku TV
Are you bored of connecting too many devices and streaming players to your TV? Then the TCL Roku TV is absolutely the right choice for you!
How To Do Setup Roku TV and Activate Roku TV
The Roku TV is available with all manufacturers and provides you the best viewing experience.
Activating FX Networks on Roku
FX Networks, television channel which was launched on 1994 is American based and is owned by the 21st-century folks
American Horror Story Season 7 on Roku
Get ready to witness the Cults battle in the American horror story, which can be both intoxicating as well as eerie.
How to Cast Google Music to Roku
As a google music lover, can you listen to the music collection stored in the Google music app through your Roku?
How to Watch Prime Music on Roku
Amazon Prime music on Roku is now available for the music lovers to stream and enjoy their favorite music online.
Roku Premiere Features
The Roku Premiere has clear design measures of 124.5 x 124.5 x 21.6mm. With improved processing power, optical outputs
Features of Roku Express Plus
The Roku Express Plus works with both older televisions and new, having both HDMI and the older composite cable standard
Common issues faced during roku com link setup process in roku.com/link
TV with no signal: Roku com link Screen doesn’t appear on TV
- First check to see whether the Roku device is ON. In some cases the power connection could be faulty or the Roku device power plugs are not firmly connected.
- The connection between the HDMI/COMPOSITE cable and your television is not firm. Verify to make sure that the connection of this cables are firm. In some rare cases the HDMI cable could be faulty.
- Verify to make sure that Roku device is connected properly. Check to see whether the right input source is selected you can use your remote to check that. It is possible that you could have Roku streaming device connected in HDMI and your input source selected in your TV could be pointing to something different.
WiFi Internet connectivity Issues: Wireless Network connectivity problem during roku com link setup
- WiFi Network is not found ( Due to internet connection down or weak WiFi signal )
- Entered the Wrong password ( Entering an incorrect password )
- Internet connection is not found.
- Check to verify the Wireless network name from the back or side of the Router.
It is important to select Suitable Wireless Network Name.
- Validate to make sure that correct password is entered for the correct network. If not check SSID (password) which is generally displayed on the back side of your Router. Passwords are case sensitive.
- If the problem still exist and you couldn’t connect perform a power cycle.(Power Cycle procedure has been explained below under the wired internet connectivity for roku.com/link setup).
- Check to verify the Wireless network name from the back or side of the Router.
Wired (LAN) Network Internet Connectivity Issues for Roku Com Link Setup
- LAN Network can not deducted
- Solution for Power Cycle Procedure:
- Ethernet cable has to be removed from the Router and the wall socket.
- Router power has to be switched off
- Re-connect the router and the wall socket with Ethernet cable again.
- Switch on the Router
- Ensure the Power LED Lights get steady on the roku.com/link Router
General Issues during Roku.com/link activation:
Error Codes in Roku Com Link & its Fixes:
Subscribing to your favorite channels on Roku
Do you know about HDCP?
HDCP is the acronym for High – bandwidth Digital Content Protection which helps in copyright protection of digital content. Most of digital streaming channels like Netflix, Hulu Plus etc use HDCP to protect against piracy AKA illegal digital copying of content. Devices such as Roku, Amazon fire TV and Google Chromcast connect to TV via HDMI or by DVI Connectors. It is apt for protecting and also eliminating the intercepting of digital data midstream between the display and the source.
It is a common practice for the content developers to protect their intellectual property, as content privacy had been a huge financial loss in our digital world. Realizing the importance of HDCP lot of manufactures everywhere use it in Blu-rays, satellite TV receivers, cable boxes and streaming video devices. HDCP is in built in desktops, laptops and other modern HDMI devices.
If you are using a new television set, try using an upgraded audio video receiver and the HDCP errors can be resolved to a greater extent. It is also advisable to purchase a new HDCP compliant device.Unauthorized contents will be automatically disabled on Roku and many users find it difficult to stream their favorite videos and the movies on the Roku devices.
To resolve the above errors, follow the simple guidelines below.
- The first step is to restart your Roku Player and your TV. Restarting the device will provide enough time to get connected back to the service without any errors.
- Once the device is restarted, you can wait for a few seconds and then proceed further. The Roku device will now be connected to the home network and allows you to stream and access channels like Netflix.
- Also, ensure that the connections which you use are accurate and the hardware is compatible with your device. If you are using a hard ware which is not compatible, then there are more chances to get errors.
- If there is a problem with your HDMI cable, purchase a new cable which is of high quality.
- Connecting your Roku devices directly to the Roku TV is the best option you can follow to ensure that the contents you stream is of good quality.
Follow the above guidelines to overcome the errors while you stream your favorite, movies and videos.
If you find any difficulty in understanding the above guidelines, call us on our toll-free number and we have the best support team to assist you.
OTHER BLOG RESOURCES
Our Happy Clients
We have been dealing with Rokuactivationcode about a year now, relying on personal Roku support. We have found them innovative, considerate and cost effective. We would unequivocally recommend the Rokuactivationcode technical support team to fulfill any of your Roku problems.
Our Happy Clients
The Rokuactivationcode team have provided us with an outstanding service. Their tremendously helpful ‘can do’ attitude has made for a first class business relationship. This level of service, combined with a very high level of technical knowledge has given us the confidence and security that a business such as ours requires when servicing global corporations with high demands.
Our Happy Clients
I have used Rokuactivationcode to solve my roku device issues. Service has always been first class, personal and prompt and not excessively expensive. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Rokuactivationcode.
Our Happy Clients
I would thoroughly endorse Rokuactivationcode who have worked as our technical support by fixing my roku problems. As a technical support they are thoroughly professional and offered instant help. Their tech support representatives are great listeners and used their expertise in resolving our issues and met our every requirement. I cannot thank them enough for their professional advice and support.
Our Happy Clients
Over the past couple of months I have had to contact your help desk to lend a hand with some very complex Roku issues. I am very new to Roku, and I could not have been educated better on how to use it, if NOT for your knowledgeable technicians.