Roku.com/link – How to activate and link your Roku account?
ROKU ACTIVATION HELP:
- Open up your web browser on your laptop or computer. Go to the browser and enter “https://google.com” or “https://bing.com” and search for roku.com/link.
- From the search results select https://my.roku.com/link.
- Enter the Roku Activation code in it.
- If you have an existing account use that to activate your device
- If you don’t have a Roku account, you can create one
STEPS FOR ROKU ACCOUNT HELP:
- For users to create a new Roku account.
- Click on “create new account”
- Enter your first and last name in the form, and your email address
- Create a password and verify it
- Create a PIN for purchasing at Roku activation site.
- Choose your desired payment method
- Provide your credit card details
- Purchase channels from the Roku channel store or visit www roku com link site.
- You will only be charged during a channel purchase after you link your Roku com link activation code
- Add some channels of your preference, which are provided by the player
- If you want paid channels, then choose your channel and use your credit card to purchase it
- The streaming player provides more than 1000 free channels during Roku setup
- After adding the Roku channels enjoy watching them through the streaming player
- The player is refreshed and an output message displays all the new channels
- If you are facing problems feel free to reach our customer care for more information
How To Setup Roku.com/link (Using Roku activation code)?
Connect Your Roku Video Streaming Device (Good for Roku Ultra/Stick/Express)
This description of how to set up a Roku Video Streamer with Roku activation code will work for every current/recent model, and on every future model introduced my Roku.
Roku device setup has two inputs( Power and Network connection) and one Output ( video output). The older Rokus’ just came with wired internet connection but the newer Roku device has wireless capability. Similarly, the video output is different with older and newer Roku models. Older ones have composite and component cables connections whereas the newer ones have the latest HDMI cable which is fully digital.
1)The wired connection is preferred as it is faster and much more reliable than a wireless connection. If there is no access to a wired connection, then getting a Roku streaming stick or Roku ultra is a better choice as these devices have a faster 802.11ac dual-band MIMO which are useful for 4k streaming.
If you have these, and you want to use the wired connection, plug the cable into the socket.
If you do not use your wired connection you will have to use a wireless connection (“Wi-Fi”). Choose the network you desire to use from the list, and enter the password for the network.
2)Two type of wall adapter is used on Roku device, one with a typical rounded tipped socket and the other a USB adapter. The rounded tipped socket is used in Roku ultra and the USB one is used in streaming sticks.
a) Wall Transformer that does not use USB – if your transformer has a non-detachable cord and looks somewhat like the following:
b) USB – this is for Roku Stick and Roku Express – the transformer and cord are in two pieces. You can use either the transformer or plug the cord into a USB socket on the TV if there is one.
3) Video output
As mention above the Older version of Roku uses composite and component cable. The composite cable is also called as RCA cable has three different cables, two for audio and one for video whereas the component has three dedicated to video alone. Both composite and component send analog signals to the TV. HDMI, on the other hand, has one cable sending both audio and video signal with the signal being digital. Digital signally is far superior compared to an analog signal and in order to stream 4K videos, HDMI connection is a must.
DMI cables carry both High-Definition video and multi-channel audio simultaneously.
4) Video Selection – Using your TV remote select the correct video input by pressing source or input button. Most of the TVs have onscreen display to help you choose the right one.
5) Insert the batteries into your remote.(There is a symbol inside the battery compartment in the remote that indicates the correct polarity).
6) The Roku logo will appear on your screen. If you do not get it then please check…
- Is your player plugged into an electricity socket correctly?
- Proper source or input is selected.
- Ensure that the cable is connected firmly on both ends of the player and TV.
7) Pair your remote by opening the battery door and pressing the button in the end for 3 seconds while aiming at the player, for Roku Express and Roku streaming stick uses a radio signal that does not require the remote to be aimed at the Stick.
8) After selecting your language, the player will show the names of all wireless networks that it is able to communicate.
9) Player will attempt to automatically download software updates (this will take several minutes and then it will be installed automatically)
After that, the player will restart.
Then, the player will show on the TV screen, the Roku activation code or Roku link code which will be used to link your player to your Roku com link account.
For help contact our Roku customer care.
Different type of Roku Devices
Roku activation code errors with fixes from Roku com link
Setup and subscribe to your favorite channels on Roku activation link
Over the past few decades, entertainment has evolved to a point where we are able to watch movies and our favorite shows sitting at home. We have moved from the era of DVDs to streaming devices. Just a few years back, we had to rent a movie from blockbusters or from online rental stores. Unfortunately, we had to wait for the ordered movie to be delivered and hopefully after that, we would be in the mood to watch.
Nowadays, it is very simple. We just have to buy and activate a streaming device, which we can use to watch our favorite movies at home, during our leisure time. The Streaming device market has 3 major competitors; Roku inc, Apple TV and Amazon Fire. These 3 companies hold more than 80% of the market share. Out of these, Roku has been ranked as the top-selling streaming device. To understand the advantages of Roku over other stream devices, check our comparison blog.
Access some of the top and the best channels like Netflix, HULU plus, Now TV, Amazon instant video, WWE network, HBO and a few more on your Roku devices. HD qualities for the videos you stream, remote home video management system are the other top features available on your Roku streaming device.
Stay tuned now and start watching your favorite shows by subscribing the Roku channels.
For Roku help or any difficulty in understanding the above guidelines, call us at our toll-free number and we have the best support team to assist you.
OTHER BLOG RESOURCES
Our Happy Clients
I would thoroughly endorse Rokuactivationcode who have worked as our technical support by fixing my roku problems. As a technical support they are thoroughly professional and offered instant help. Their tech support representatives are great listeners and used their expertise in resolving our issues and met our every requirement. I cannot thank them enough for their professional advice and support.
Our Happy Clients
Over the past couple of months I have had to contact your help desk to lend a hand with some very complex Roku issues. I am very new to Roku, and I could not have been educated better on how to use it, if NOT for your knowledgeable technicians.
Our Happy Clients
I have used Rokuactivationcode to solve my roku device issues. Service has always been first class, personal and prompt and not excessively expensive. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Rokuactivationcode.
Our Happy Clients
We have been dealing with Rokuactivationcode about a year now, relying on personal Roku support. We have found them innovative, considerate and cost effective. We would unequivocally recommend the Rokuactivationcode technical support team to fulfill any of your Roku problems.
Our Happy Clients
The Rokuactivationcode team have provided us with an outstanding service. Their tremendously helpful ‘can do’ attitude has made for a first class business relationship. This level of service, combined with a very high level of technical knowledge has given us the confidence and security that a business such as ours requires when servicing global corporations with high demands.