Many are unaware that in addition to the channel store channels, Roku also supports a few beta channels. These are the Hidden Channels On Roku which can only be uncovered when you know the particular channel code. Learn more about the private channel options and how to add them to your Roku on our website.
Few Hidden Channels On Roku
This is by and far the best private channel and the most popular one on Roku with a channel code SAVEUR. Culinary tips, star-rated dishes and other cooking tips are what you may find on this channel. If you are a food lover and love trying out new dishes, then this is a must-have private channel on your Roku account.
This is more of a repository of international movies than a channel and has content from almost all parts of the world. NMEVA is the channel code and you can add it either to your device privately or to your account. When you choose the latter option, the change will reflect on all devices on the same account.
One more great channel to the list of Hidden Channels On Roku would be the Popular Science channel. Like the name suggests, you will find popular science experiments and other latest developments in the world of science. Add it with the specific channel code and let your kids enjoy the different videos available on the channel.
Adding Private Channels
Now, you have an idea about hidden channels features and you must also learn how to add them to your Roku. This process is unlike the regular channel addition and therefore the process steps will differ majorly.
- Open the Roku account to begin with.
- This can be done from a computer or a mobile device.
- Then, to access the account use your login credentials.
- a code is related to each of the Hidden Channels On Roku.
- From the channel provider, fetch this code.
- Otherwise, visit Roku code link to know how to find the code.
- Now, go to the ADD A CHANNEL optionon your Roku account.
- After which, enter the channel code.
- Use the ADD CHANNEL option now.
- On your account, check if the channel has been added.
- Proceed to the private channels list section if yes.
- Otherwise, using your Roku remote refresh the streaming media device.
- On your TV, access the SETTINGS menu.
- And then, select the SYSTEM option.
- Finally, navigate to SYSTEM UPDATE menu.
- The CHECK NOW option must be chosen now.
- If it is a paid channel, you may be prompted to pay a subscription.
- In case of a free one, it gets added automatically without any hassles.
In a similar manner, you can also remove unwanted channels either from your device or from your account.To know how to get that done, and for other Roku setup or support assistance, you can reach out to us at our toll-free number +1-844-943-4357.