Activating Pluto TV on your Roku Device
Pluto TV is an internet-based TV service that offers more traditional TV viewing experience. The service offers about 100 video streams and the best part is that no activation fee is required for linking your Roku device. You can just add the channels and stream your favorite videos once Roku code link was setup. Pluto on Roku offers 46 video feeds and 15 music channels and promotes online television broadcasting.
Pluto TV offers new features like faster and more responsive channel surfing. You can also access latest channels like CNET, The Onion, and IGN as well as movies from Paramount, and News channels like NBC News .you can also download movies, music, videos and cartoons from Pluto TV.
How to check the Firmware version supported by Pluto TV
- You can check the version from Home screen
- Click on the settings option from the home screen and select the system.
- Hit the right arrow to view your current software version.
Casting your Pluto TV on Roku 3 or Roku streaming stick is an easy process. Supporting Android devices with version 4.4.2 is also required for setting up the Pluto TV on your Roku device. Other Roku devices which support Pluto TV are Roku 4, Roku 3, Roku 1 with model number 2710x, Roku SE with model number 2710x, HDMI Streaming Stick with model number 35xx, Roku MHL Streaming Stick-model number 34xx, HDMI streaming stick (3600X) and few more.
- Pluto TV is not yet available in some of the latest models of Roku like Roku HD 2500X and Roku SD and HD –XR
Steps for casting Pluto TV on your Roku 3 or Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI version)
You can find the steps below to activate Pluto TV on your Roku device.
- Go to the settings on your Roku device and click on Display or Display and lights option
- You can scroll and tap on the Cast screen
- Select the Roku device name that appears in the cast screen.
- If your Roku device doesn’t appear on the screen, you can enable the wireless display option by clicking the menu button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Enabling screen mirroring on your Roku device is another option to find the Roku device that doesn’t appear on the cast screen.
For improved performance and stability, you can find the below steps to ensure that you have the latest versions of this application
- Go to the settings from the Roku home screen
- Select the system update from the settings
- Run a system check by selecting the Check now button
- If any new update is available, you can find it on the screen.
- Go back to the home screen once you have updated and view the version that is available.
You can now add the channels and start streaming Pluto TV once you have setup the Roku code link. For channel activation or Roku activation call us 1-844-965-4357 or visit us at rokuactivationcode.com