Are You Looking For How To Remove Roku Channels
The first time you got your Roku device you would have ended up adding all the possible channels to your Roku account. Only with the good intention of getting the maximum entertainment possible for you and your family. But at times you may find that there are many channels that you no longer watch and some channel contents are not suitable for all audiences. You can remove Roku channels either from your channel list on your TV or by logging into your Roku account on another device like your computer or a Smartphone.
Remove Roku channels using the Roku remote
You can use this method in case you have many Roku devices and you are looking for How To Remove Roku Channels under one account and do not wish to remove a channel from all of the devices.
- On your TV remote press the HOME button to go to the main page.
- Browse through the channels and select the one which you want to remove (it is highlighted).
- Press the START button on your remote to open the options menu.
- Now all you have to do is select the REMOVE CHANNEL option and confirm it.
Remove Roku channels using the Roku account
You can use this method to remove a channel from all of the devices under one Roku account
- Login to your Roku account from a computer or laptop
- Now, Access the list of channels under your account
- Click on the desired channel and wait for options to appear
- From the available options select the REMOVE CHANNEL option and confirm it.
- Similarly, remove all channels which you no longer need.
If you want to know more go to www Roku com link
Remove Roku channels using the mobile app
This method is quite handy and all it requires is your Smartphone.
- Open the application on your Smartphone.
- Select the channels icon from the Navigation Bar.
- Now select the MY CHANNELS option from the channels tab to see all of the channels that you have added to your Roku com link account.
- Then, Long press on the channel to view the options and now you should select the REMOVE option before confirming it.
So these steps should be easy enough for you to remove Roku channels. In order to add or delete channels, your Roku device should be active. Is it? If not, call us now on our toll-free number at +1-844-965-4357 to get an activation code and set your device right. Some of you might want to try out the Roku activation all by yourselves. For those of you, we have other articles that clearly describe the activation procedure. Furthermore, for more information visit us at https://www.rokuactivationcode.com