Whats the Difference Between Roku Express and Roku Streaming Stick
The Roku Express and streaming stick are considered as two of the most efficient models of Roku. If you wish to choose any one of them then it is best to equip yourself with what’s the difference between Roku express and Roku streaming stick.
The major difference is, the former is a streaming media box and the latter is a streaming stick. Apart from this, there are several differences in their technical specifications and other features.
- The streaming stick is powered by a quad-core processor whereas the Roku express is not powered by such a powerful processor
- Though the streaming stick plus can stream 4K content, the streaming stick and the express models do not support this feature
- The maximum you can expect out of both the devices is a 1080 p display output
- The streaming stick supports a dual-band Wi-Fi, which is a game changer
Whats the difference between Roku express and Roku streaming stick design
- The express and the streaming stick are both very sleek devices which do not occupy much space.
- The only difference here is in the way they connect to your TV.
- A Roku express makes use of a high-speed HDMI cable to connect to your TV.
- Whereas, the Roku streaming stick can be directly plugged into the HDMI port of your HDTV.
- More detailed technical comparison can be found in www Roku com link
The streaming stick’s remote is more advanced when compared to the remote that accompanies the Roku express.
Why because the streaming stick has a point anywhere remote control which can be used from anywhere.
Otherwise, both the device remotes have similar features such as headphone jack and remote shortcuts.
Setup Rokuexpress for 30 dollars, although the streaming stick is a preferable device at an estimate of $50.
When it comes to portability, the Roku streaming stick wins the comparison hands down.
Though the Roku express is also portable, the streaming stick gives the look and feel of a flash drive.
And when comparing the streaming quality of both the devices, there isn’t much of a difference between the two Another major difference is in how these devices are powered.
The express has to be connected to the power source at all times while that is not the case with the Roku streaming stick, You can now Compare Roku Express And Roku Streaming Stick to purchase the device
If you are still unable to ascertain what is the difference between Roku express and Roku streaming stick then contact us on our toll-free number +1-820-300-0360 for a better insight. For more information visit our website https://www.rokuactivationcode.com