Roku 2 Tips and Tricks – Hidden Feature of Roku 2
Different type of Roku Devices
Roku Ultra :
- To begin with, it measures 124.5 x 124.5 x 21.6 mm size
- Not to mention that it is larger than the Express and Express+
- It is the best of the Roku Products
- Coupled with a USB and a Micro-SD slot, you can view your personal photos
- Similarly, view your videos along with .MP4 playback.
- It also provides Dolby digital audio effect using HDMI or optical output
- Enjoy the night listening mode since the remote supports private listening via headphones
- It comes with a lost remote locator – use this feature to locate your lost remote
- The gaming buttons on the remote are an added advantage: It uses the RF technology instead of the IR blast, making it a point-anywhere remote
Roku Premiere+ :
- Measures 124.5 x 124.5 x 21.6 mm size larger than the Express and Express+
- Roku Premier+ is the one of the Roku’s top model
- It supports both Ethernet cable and dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity
- It also provides Micro-SD card slots for viewing video and photos on your television
- Besides, it is faster than Roku 1
- Night listening mode available for this model
- It provides private listening option (The remote has the audio output jack. Headphones in the device are used for private listening)
- Roku Premiere+ Remote uses RF technology (The Box can be out of sight and the remote can still be used)
Roku Express+ :
- Measure 35.6 x 83.8 x 17.8mm with a sleek box look
- Besides, it is faster than Roku 1 which is the older model.
- It is also backward compatible.
- It uses HDMI coupled with a Dolby Pass for audio.
- The Remote uses basic IR blaster (The Box has to be in your line of sight).
- Mobile apps for Android and iOS are used for controlling the box.
- TV has an inbuilt tuner.
- Excellent for wall mount.
- Nonetheless, the device supports 4K streaming.
- As a matter of fact, it can connect using a WiFi.