Features of Roku Express Plus
- The Roku express plus works with both older and new televisions, having both HDMI and the older composite cable standard. It will also up-scale to 1080p when using HDMI. The remote has the ability to plug in earbuds or headphones for quiet viewing which is very practical.
- The Roku Express Plus and the Roku Express have subtle differences. The Go.Roku.com/ExpressPlus has HDMI as well as the composite RCA jack types. Roku Express Plus performance with Netflix is outstanding. The faster speed is great with apps like Hulu, Amazon Prime, YouTube and Sling TV, the Roku Express is a great step up. To activate your Roku device please go to Roku.com/link.
Troubleshooting Roku Express Plus
- If you have any challenges with delays or low quality of the video stream, the cause might be the speed of the internet connection.
- Please check if your Internet Provider has any network problems. These often result in low video quality.
- It is also worthwhile to check if other streaming players, computers, game systems, and mobile phones are using the network heavily.
- In case the low-quality video or buffering is experienced regularly across channels it may also be due to the slow network. For best viewing, a strong wireless signal is also important. Please consider asking your Internet provider to increase the speed of your service for the best Roku video quality.
Any issues while installing,Activating and using the Roku Express Plus streamer on Your Roku, feel free to call our Roku customer support number +1-820-300-0360 or visit us at Roku.com/link and speak with one of our advisors for assistance. Help is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.