Roku Premiere Features
- The Roku Premiere has clear design measures of 124.5 x 124.5 x 21.6mm. With improved processing power, optical outputs, Ethernet inputs and SD card slots, Roku Premiere is the best replacement option for the older Roku versions. To activate your Roku device please go to roku.com/link.
- With a quad-core processor and 4K streaming support (up to 60 frames per second), the Roku Premiere is powerful with its 4K capability. Owing to improved wireless connectivity reducing streaming issues over busy Wi-Fi networks, Roku Premiere is a worthy buy.
- Improved night listening mode which compresses the dynamic sound range is ensured to have a smooth viewing process during the loud audio elements. If you are leaning toward the 4k feature, it is preferable to use Netflix purchase or subscription.
Roku Premiere Troubleshooting
- While setting up your Roku device, you may face minor glitches from time to time.
- If you face any issues with regards to playing a specific video in your Roku device, try playing another video from that channel.
- If one video plays within a channel and others do not play, then there is no issue with your Roku Premiere player.
- In case, you are unable to play any video from a single channel, you should resort to another channel and see if you could play a video.
- If the channel requires a subscription, such as Netflix or Hulu Plus, ensure that the channel is linked to subscription account and the login is properly done. The on-screen instructions will guide you how to go about setting it right. In case you are unable to play videos from one channel, but able to play video from other channels, contact Roku support team to help you set the Roku streaming player.With certified technicians, the Roku 24*7 support team offer instant assistance call our toll-free number +1-844-943-4357 or visit us on web at www.rokuactivationcode.com.