How to link and sync Roku device to Roku account (Roku.com/link)?
If you are asking yourself how do I link Roku to my account? Then you have come to the right place.
Linking your account is simple. I will go over the few steps necessary for you to link to your Roku account. I will also give you some troubleshooting tips for some of the common issues people may have and I have had when trying to link Roku to my account.
Steps To Link Your Account:
- The first thing you need to do is log into your Roku account.
- Now that you are logged in to your account:
- Firstly, make sure your Roku is connected to your television
- Both devices are on
- Your Roku unit requires a connection to the Internet; there are several ways to do this, wireless and wired (Ethernet). It will ask you which way you desire to use.
- Enter your wireless code allowing you to use your wireless connection. For models that have an Ethernet port, connecting by cable is also an option.
- Once your Rokuis successfully connected to the Internet, update it.
- If so update it at this time. It will reboot after the update is complete.
- When finished a code will appear
- Now you can use this code in the form you saw in Step 1.
- From here you will see a page asking you to enter your payment information.
- You can choose to skip this step by simply Clicking on the Skip link at the bottom right this way you do not have to enter any of your payment information.
- Now all you need to do is select channels to add to your Roku. It requires one or more channels; if you do not have any others in mind, you can simply add Netflix so that the process can move to the next step.
- Click the Continue button to complete the linking process.
You Are All Done! You Can Now Answer The Question “How Do I Link Roku To My Account?”
- Still having issues?
- If the code does not seem to be working, there is a “help” button which will assist you in having the code re-issued.
- Please be patient; sometimes the system may need several minutes to receive updates.
- On rare occasions there may be maintenance happening at Roku that may cause slow or no response. This should clear up in a few minutes.
- In that case, please review the main page at rokuactivationcode.com for assistance.
- If you are stuck, there is no harm in powering down the systerm and starting again from scratch.
- If all else fails, please contact www.rokuactivationcode.com or call us Toll-free +1-844-943-4357.