How Do I Turn Off the Voice on My Roku
Visit our website and click on the Link, how do I turn off the voice on my Roku for information on disabling the voice.
The voice is a feature introduced on some of the latest Roku devices for the visually impaired. Some users may turn it on unknowingly even when they do not need it. In order to disable the feature follow these steps:
- Go to the settings > Accessibility >Audio Guide
- Check the listed configurations in the Audio Guide
- Press Turn on/off four times
- The Voice feature is disabled
The Audio Guides is a text-to-speech reader that assists Roku users to navigate through the screen.
Customize speech speed rates:
- The Speech Rate option customizes the speed at which the Audio Guide reads a text
- Adjust them to Slow, Normal, Fast and very fast
- Use your remote to select the required settings.
- The Audio Guide is the first screen that appears when you connect your Roku device.
- Press the start button on your remote four times to turn on AudioGuide
- Go to settings to turn the Audio Guide on or off
- Use the screen-top shortcut for easy selection and navigation
- Change the volume with the Volume option
- Click Ok on the remote to save settings
To disable Audio Guide feature:
- Press the home button on your remote
- Scroll up or down to select the required settings
- Press the Right arrow to select the Audio Guide
- Choose the On or off feature to enable or disable the Audio Guide
Models of the Roku with Speech Rate options are Roku express, Roku Ultra, Roku Premiere, Roku premiere plus and a few more.To know more about how do I turn off the voice on my Roku, you can either visit our website Roku com link or start dialing the toll-free number +1-820-300-0360.