How To Activate Your Roku Player
Steps involved in activating Roku Steaming player.
Roku player is a device which allows you to stream, music, movies and TV shows from the internet right to your TV. I will walk you through the simple setup and also give you some tips for if you are unable to activate your Roku player.
All you need to get started is:
- Your Roku box
- Your TV
- A computer with internet connection
- Netflix account
Find the steps involved to Activate Your Roku Player
Follow the directions outlined in your Roku box owners manual to connect your Roku box to your television
Go to www Roku com link for more updates
Turn on your television making sure input is set to the proper channel for your Roku box. Now you will see Roku’s welcome screen press the select button on your Roku remote control.
Now select whether you are using a wired or wireless network connection and provide the required information about your network. You will see an activation screen with an activation code once a connection is established.
Finally Step 4
Go to www.netflix.com/activate from your computer. Log into your Netflix account if prompted to do so. Now enter the activation code from your television screen into the text box on the Netflix activation page. Your Roku box is now activated.
Unable to activate your Roku player?
- If you followed the steps above and you are still unable to activate your Roku player try some of the solutions below.
- If your web page is showing that your Roku player is successfully linked, but the code is still showing on your TV.
- Log into your Roku account using your computer and see if it is already linked by looking for the Roku player serial number it will be listed on My linked devices.
- If the serial number is not displayed as a linked player then go to your TV and select Help you will Get a new code. Now try Entering the new code.
- If the serial number is displayed as a linked player, give it few minutes. Allow necessary updates to appear on the Roku player.
- If the player is still not updating, restart your Roku player, start the setup process over.
- You should be aware that there may be a delay between the time it takes to update your Roku player and the time it takes to update the message being displayed on the TV. Please allow a few minutes to pass before requesting a new code.
- sometimes, the Roku service may be under maintenance. Or it may be experiencing a service interruption, this can result in a slower or no response. you can check the Support.roku.com homepage for any alerts.
- If no link code is being displayed on the TV or you get a link code but it is not accepted by the web page then Select Help and Get a new code.