Roku is a digital media player which brings together the audio, video and web contents and offers nonstop entertainment. Enjoy the entire internet broadcasting programs with the help of your Roku device.
All you need is a Roku account to enjoy all the contents. You can create an account for free with Roku. You are all set to enjoy web content and streaming video channels that are on Demand.
Roku has made watching YouTube videos very easy. You can add the YouTube channel with simple steps. YouTube is a website where users can share any video. Enjoy all the video contents posted on the website online. You can also post videos on the web.
YouTube offers something new to its users every time. You can search for any kind of video you want to. All the contents you find on the website are user generated.
YouTube on Roku:
You can watch YouTube with very simple steps. You should activate your Roku device to add the YouTube channel. To activate your Roku device, follow the steps given below
- Connect your Roku device to a working internet wireless connection.
- After you connect your device, it will download and install the latest software.
- You will see a link code on the screen. Make a note of it.
- Visit the Roku website using your mobile device or laptop.
- Login with your Roku login credentials.
- Provide the link code and click on submit.
- After you create the account, you are ready to use the Roku device.
Steps to add YouTube to Roku:
- Connect your Roku device to a TV and provide your Roku login credentials.
- Using the Roku remote go to the channel store and search for YouTube channel.
- Click on the channel name from the search result.
- Select Add channel to add it to your Roku device
- Click on my channel on home page from your Roku device.
- You will find the YouTube channel you have added.
- YouTube com Roku activate steps are also available to add youtube to roku
Steps to activate your YouTube account:
- Click on sign in on YouTube link through the Roku device.
- You will receive a link code. Make a note of it and follow the YouTube com Roku activate steps
- Visit the Roku website and provide the Link code.
- You have successfully linked your YouTube account with your Roku account.
If you need activate your You Tube , click on YouTube com Roku activate link