How to do Roku Activation?
Roku is a streaming device with one of the largest libraries in the world, with access to thousands of movies and TV shows on-demand. This is an extraordinary device comprised of many different types of channels, such as rental channels, subscription channels, and free channels. Roku provides access to all the streaming services that you already enjoy using, such as YouTube, Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, and more. When you setup Roku, it gives you the option to add or remove channels based on your preferences and you can search for channels you might like to add in the Roku store. We provide the best Roku support and you can enjoy using the Roku device from the comfort of your home.Our focus is on the quality and our goal is to leave you satisfied with your Roku device. Our website, www.Rokuactivationcode.com provides instruction on how to find your Roku activation code, how to link a Roku device by entering your Roku code into www.roku.com/link activation, and step-by-step installation process created by the experts. Roku is a very useful and valuable device because of the vast amounts of channels it provides and how simple it is to setup the Roku device.
How to setup Roku (Roku Activation)
- Plug your Roku into a power source, then plug it into your television’s HDMI port. If you want to use an Ethernet connection, you should plug it in now.
- Generally, Roku devices do not contain power buttons. Because of this, the UI should be visible in the input selection on your television. It will ask you to insert batteries in your remote, and once you’ve inserted batteries, the box will automatically detect your remote.
- You will be prompted with a language selection screen.Select your preferred language. In the next step, your Roku will bring up a network configuration screen. Depending on how you want to setup your device, select either wired or wireless.
- If you’re proceeding with the wireless setup, you will be prompted to enter a password with the on-screen keyboard. Once you enter the password, the Roku device will connect to the internet.
- Using a laptop or computer, navigate to the link that displays on your screen (www.roku.com/link). Use the Roku activation code that appears on your television screen to link your computer with your Roku account.
- You will be prompted to setup a Roku account on your PC. You will be asked for certain personal details, such as your name, email, address, and credit card information. You won’t be charged unless you pay for specific channels or movies with your Roku device.
After completing these steps, you have setup Roku and are ready to enjoy streaming!
If you encounter any issues in your Roku activation process, please do not hesitate to call us at +1-820-300-0360, our toll-free number. We will provide superior service in order to help resolve any issues you may be facing.
What do we do if entering the Roku Code fails?
If the new code generated by your Roku Code fails when you attempt to input it, the only option is to factory reset the device and generate a new code. To factory reset the device, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Roku Settings
- Afterwards, choose the Factory Reset option
If you can not get the device to properly function even after attempting to factory reset it, contact our customer service team for assistance at Toll-Free:+1-820-300-0360 or visit us at Roku activation code.