How do you soft-reset the Roku Device?
Doing a soft reset is the way to restart the Roku streamer without erasing all of the information in it. There are several ways to soft-reset your Roku.
If your streamer stops responding, the following procedure on your remote will soft reset it:
- Start with 5 presses on the home button
- Then one press on the Up Arrow
- Next, twice on the Rewind button
- Finish with 2 presses of the Fast Forward button.
This will soft-reset on your Roku device and should work on all Roku devices.
From the Menu:
You can soft-reset your Roku device from the menu by following these steps:
- From the home screen, select the “settings “option
- After that, select the “system” option
- Then, choose the “power” option
- Finally, select “system restart”.
This process should restart your device.
For more info about soft-reset on your Roku device, visit www Roku com link website
How to locate and use the Reset Button:
If your Roku device is an older model, here is how to find the reset button:
- Look for the Reset button on the rear, above the power connector
- Use a paperclip to press the button for about a second.
It should restart if you have done it right.
Disconnecting the Power:
If the previous procedure did not help, then it may be time to disconnect and then reconnect the power. Please unplug the code, wait about 20 seconds, and plug in again.
For more information or to get Roku Customer Care for activating your Roku.com/link, Roku Setup and soft reset in Roku device call our Toll-free +1-820-300-0360 or visit https://www.rokuactivationcode.com anytime.