Roku Code Link
Www.rokuactivationcode.com has information on how to enter the Roku code link, and attach your new Roku streaming player to your www roku com link account, and any needed assistance with activation and installation process from the experts through +1-844-943-4357.
The marvel of Roku is the great number of channels and enormous variety of content that it makes available on your TV for only the initial purchase cost and no ongoing monthly cost – as well as the fact that it’s so easy to hook up. If you want to add new channels, here are a few simple steps by which we can add Roku to Air TV and can stream a high-quality content with a clear picture resolution.
- Attach the video cable between your TV and the Roku, using the HDMI port on each. Then attach the electricity cord to wall power. If your desire is to use hardwired network instead of wireless, and your Roku device supports that, attach the network cable now.
- The majority of Roku players do not have a power on/off switch, so if your TV is properly set to receive the video from the cable coming from your Roku, you should see some information on the screen from the Roku. It may suggest that now is the time to add batteries to the remote control, and then choose your language.
- After you have chosen your language, it will ask if you want hardwired internet, or wireless. Select either wired or wireless setup.
- For a Wi-Fi setup enter a password with the on-screen keyboard. Once the Roku device connects with an internet.
- Now is the time to access the Roku website (www.roku.com/link) using a computer (portable or desktop). Enter the Link Code that the player shows you on the TV screen.
- The site will offer you the choice of logging in with your existing Roku account if you have one, or creating a new one. It will ask for your name, email, address, and a credit card number or PayPal user name and password. This is in reserve in case you desire to access extra content as “pay per view” or premium channels; you will not be charged ever for any of the standard channel offerings from Roku, which for many people is all they need.
- After this step, you are ready to enjoy your streaming player.