You can find your Roku link code from your TV by connecting the Roku device to your television.
Follow step by step instructions to find Roku link code from your TV
- Using your web browser, visit Roku.com/link.
- Next, enter the code you see on your television into the text box on the webpage.
- Click Submit.
- You can skip the payment screen by clicking skip from the bottom of the screen.
- You should now be able to select the channels that you want to link to your account.
- After selecting the channels click on the blue continue button from the screen.
- Click the My Account link at the top. You should see your Roku’s serial number show up as one of your devices under the linked devices section.
How To Get New Code From TV
If you find Roku link code from TV and it is not accepting it in your browser you can click the help button to get a new code. This code will expire and so you should use it immediately. If you are still unable to use the code displayed on your television screen please contact Rokuactivationcode.com or contact us at Toll-free +1-844-965-4357
If you cannot find Roku link code from TV,
- Check if you have connected your Roku device to your television set and the power is on.
- Make sure you have set the input to the correct channel to which you have connected your Roku device.
- If you still do not get the welcome page with the code on your television screen, turn off your Roku box for at least one minute to allow time to reset.
- Turn the Roku box back on and repeat the steps above.
If you find Roku link code from TV entering it in your web browser and nothing is happening on your TV.
- Log into your Roku account from a browser (roku.com) to see if it is already linked. (Look for the Roku player serial number under My linked devices.)
- Go back to your TV and selectHelp, then get a new code if your serial number does not appear.
- Enter the new code at Roku com link.
- If the serial number does appear as a linked player, wait a few minutes to let the update appear on the Roku player.
- If the player does not update, even after waiting, restart your Roku player, begin the setup process again, and see if that resolves the problem.
There could also be a delay from the time it takes to update your Roku player and the message you see on the TV. Please wait a few minutes before getting a new code.
Occasionally, the Roku service may be conducting routine maintenance, or it could be experiencing a service interruption, this could result in slower or no response.
In this case, you can check the Rokuactivationcode.com or contact us at Toll-free +1-844-965-4357 home page for any alerts.