Roku link code from the TV
Roku is one of the best devices on the field giving your favorite channels, shows, drama and originals right to your home. All you need is an excellent range of network and an account to get hold of the entire entertainment field from all nooks and corners. Here you can find the elaborate process on how to sync your Roku, get the Roku link code and give them on Roku.com/link page to subscribe to your favorite channels.
Setting up a Roku device on your TV
When you buy a new streaming device, you will find an HDMI Cable and a power source cable on the package.
- Pitch your Roku device to your TV using HDMI cable by inserting it to the HDMI port of your TV.
- Make sure you give in the power source cable of the Roku device to a valid power outlet.
- Now, power on the TV and select the particular port by toggling in-between the HDMI port 1 and HDMI port 2 on your TV screen.
- When you opt the correct port, your Roku will start up with the logo on your screen.
- Now, go on with the screen prompts and pick a language you are comfortable with.
- Moving up, you will find a screen asking to choose your wireless network in order to stream your favorite entertainment.
- As soon as you pick a network, and give in the resolution type a Roku link code will be displayed on your TV screen.
Then proceed with the below-mentioned steps to proceed with the Roku link code process.
Follow step by step instructions to find Roku link code from TV
- Using your web browser, visit Roku.com/link.
- Next, enter the activation code you see on your television into the text box on the webpage.
- Click Submit.
- You can skip the payment screen by clicking skip from the bottom of the screen.
- You should now be able to select the channels that you want to link to your account.
If you cannot find Roku link code from TV,
- Check if you have connected your Roku streaming device to your television set and the power is on.
- Make sure you have set the input to the correct Port to which you have connected your streaming device.
- If you still do not get the welcome page with the code on your television screen, turn off your Roku box for at least one minute to allow time to reset.
- Turn the Roku box back on and repeat the steps above.
How To Get New Code From TV
If you find Roku link code from TV and it is not accepting it in your browser you can click the Star (*) button on the remote to get a new activation code. This code will expire within few minutes, so you should use it immediately. If you are still unable to use the code displayed on your television screen please contact www.Roku.com/link or contact us at Toll-free +1-820-300-0360
What if you find Roku link code from TV, and while entering it in your web browser, nothing happens?
- Log into your Roku account from a browser (roku.com/link) to see if it is already linked. (Look for the Roku player serial number under My linked devices.)
- Go back to your TV and select Star (*) button from your remote, then get a new activation code if your serial number does not appear.
- Enter the new activation code at Roku com link.
- If the serial number does appear as a linked player, wait a few minutes to let the update appear on the Roku player.
- If the player does not update, even after waiting, Restart your Roku player, begin the setup process again, and see if that resolves the problem.
There could also be a delay, from the time it takes to update your Roku streaming player and the message you see on the TV. Please wait a few minutes before getting a new code.
Occasionally, the Roku service may be conducting routine maintenance, or it could be experiencing a service interruption, this could result in slower or no response.
In this case, you can check the Rokuactivationcode.com or contact us at Toll-free +1-820-300-0360 home page for any alerts.