Roku Media Player
It’s always a bit exciting to play videos and photos that are close to your heart in a bigger screen, and Roku always offers a way to play it in the TV of yours! Here’s how you play a video or a pop a photo up in a bigger screen with the help of Roku!
Once your roku.com/link is activated, then you can always download Roku media player in your Roku device. Provide your Roku com link account details and login into your Roku account. You can find the media player in the channel store.
In few cases, the player is pre-installed!
You can also play your personal media files using this channel. View your photos on the TV after you connect the USB to the device
After you connect the USB your files can be played both plugins in a device that has your files, or connecting to the device via Roku in the local area network, wired or wireless. Basically, Roku here is doing the job of a PC!
How to play the media files using the Roku media player
Follow the below steps to Play the Media Files Using Roku Media Player
- Please choose the file type you want to play using the Media type selection command.
- Select the device from which you wish to play the file!
- Locate and select the file which you want to play. Please understand that if the file type is not supported, then there is no chance of your file popping up.
We’d like to bring to your notice, the supported file types. Video –264/AVC (.MKV, .MP4, .MOV)Audio – AAC (.MKV, .MP4, .MOV); MP3(.MP3, .MKV); WMA (.ASF, .WMA, .MKV), FLAC (.FLAC, .MKV), PCM (.WAV, .MKV, .MP4, .MOV), AC3/EAC3 (.MKV,.MP4. .MOV, .AC3), DTS (.MKV, .MP4, .MOV,.DTS), ALAC (.MKV, .MP4, .MOV, .M4A)
- Once you locate the file that you want to play, click on it!
- Use the fast forward, skip, rewind and pause buttons on your remote to control the video or audio. It is important to know that not all file formats support these functions.
- To stop the video or audio and to exit the player, press back.
- You can also visit www Roku com link for more details about the player.
If at all you haven’t gotten your Roku device yet, and need help figuring it out, or you have one but have issues with it, we can always help you figure it out! So, feel free to call us +1-844-965-4357 or chat with our live support at https://www.rokuactivationcode.com, for explaining the issues you are experiencing!