Setups To Resolve HBO Go Blank Screen And Video Problem
Here are a few steps you can follow if you face blank screen issues or your video just does not play on the computer even after you have fetched the contents from HBO’s streaming service:
If your HBO Go activate stops playing the video then the first troubleshooting step you should adopt is:
- Restart your computer after closing all the windows on it
- Try streaming videos from HBOGo.com now (after logging in)
- Go to the following steps if you still get the same blank screen or if your videos don’t play
HBO Go Blank Screen And Video Problem are common.
To resolve these errors, read the guidelines on our website www Roku com link
Check the browser’s firmware:
- Use only web browsers that support streaming contents for HBO Go app. If there are multiple browsers installed on your computer, try playing the video on another browser. Check for a list of supported browsers on HBO’s official page.
Clear the browser’s cache:
- In the Chrome browser simply enter the keywords ‘Clear Cache’ and the steps to clear the cache will be displayed. Follow the instructions shown.
- After clearing the cache, open the browser and reopen if again from the desktop
- Activate your service once again by logging into to HBO Go.com and try playing your videos
The configuration of the Flash and the browser:
- The latest version of the Adobe Flash player should be available on the computer. Remember to install all plugins and files carefully. In case it isn’t, then go to Adobe Flash Player’s link and choose ‘Check for update’. The device will install new updates automatically.
- Check the configurations of your browser and enable all third-party cookies. Turn off all incognito and private modes. The ad-blocking software, plugins, and add-ins that are not related to the Flash should also be disabled.
- Close and reopen the browser after altering all the settings.
- You can now try playing your videos again.
Clearing Flash Player Cache:
- Open ‘Global Settings’ by right-clicking on the paused video
- From the ‘Settings Manager’ open the website storage panel
- Delete the pages you see here and confirm your decision
- Close the program and reopen it
- Play your videos once again
Besides the above, you can also reset the Flash license files from the computer. If you still face a problem, try troubleshooting steps from Adobe Flash troubleshooting for Google Chrome. For live assistance call us at +1-820-300-0360 or visit us https://www.rokuactivationcode.com