Retrieve the lost Roku Activation Link Code all by yourself!
Roku Activation code is necessary to activate your Roku Device. As you turn on your Roku device, the Roku Activation Code will be visible on the screen. Only after this Roku activation code is linked to your Roku com link account, you will be able to stream entertainment of your choice.
The link code is the most essential component in the device activation. Without it you cannot make use of your streaming player. Therefore, it is important that you obtain the code and use it carefully. Also, you need a Roku account to link your streaming media player.
In case you have lost the Roku activation code, you could follow these steps to retrieve the lost Roku activation link code
- Try visiting the Help Section if the Roku Activation code does not display. In the Help section, you can generate a new code.
- After generating, it is advisable to wait for few minutes. It takes time for the new Roku Activation Link Code to update itself in the www Roku com link account.
- If the update of the code doesn’t happen, please restart your Roku Device, which will help it to refresh the device.
- It is preferable to reset the Roku Device if the update does not complete on time. To reset the Roku player,visit the Settings section and then opt for Factory Reset option.
While activating the Roku Link, few commonly found issues are as follows:
- Unable to find the Roku Activation Link Code.
- Linking issues of Roku Activation code.
- Unable to activate Roku device.
- Roku Remote issues.
- Unable to connect Roku Device to wired/wireless network.
Sometimes users get confused with the code process, as they are not aware of the Roku installation and setup process. Roku Installation is extremely user-friendly and simple. In case you want customer service, to help you with the installation process, call the Roku Customer Help. Qualified technicians are available to resolve all your Roku related issues.