Setup your Roku Account Easily
If you desire assistance to be sure that you are correctly setting up your brand new Roku streaming player then this is the place for a quick start with everything you will need to setup your Roku account, payments, channels, and updates.
Your new Account on the Roku website:
- Summary info is displayed when the Roku player is initially powered up.
- Then, navigate to the website and then, enter the code for activation.
- This linking Roku code will activate your Roku account.
- Finally, use your computer’s browser to surf for the Roku website.
- Now, enter the code shown on your TV and you will be on your way!
Roku Account Registration:
- Register the Roku account for a few additional details post account creation.
- However, these can be deleted from your account later on.
- Alternatively, register without payment information using the “skip card info” option.
Setup of PIN number:
- First, add a 4 digit pin number your Roku Account.
- This is a necessary step for purchase or adds channels to your Roku Link Account!
- Enter the PIN number when you want to add or purchase a channel –
- However, the PIN is not necessary for free channels.
- Here, only the normal user ID and password are necessary.
Supplying your payment details:
- In your account, there is a web page form for payment method details.
- Here, enter details for the card number, date of expiration, 3 or 4 digit code, your name, address, and phone.
How to remove your card information:
- First, make use of the Payment Method settings to remove your card or PayPal account information.
- Eventually, click the Remove button under payment method.
- Now, your payment method details are removed from your settings.
If you experience difficulty entering payment details:
- Please try an alternate card or PayPal if you have that. If you try several times, i.e. maybe up to 5 times, the site may allow you to proceed without trying again.
- Want to remove and replace a channel on your Roku account?
- There are two ways to delete channels.
- First, log into the Roku account or access the Roku channel store to delete Roku approved channels.
- Alternatively, remove channels from your Roku Player.
Moreover, make use of this option when removing channels from individual devices.Roku’s installation or setup Roku process is quite simple. We hope this article reaches out to you and makes the installation process smooth. In case you require further support for Roku please contact our Technical Support team @ +1-844-965-4357 or visit us at www.Rokuactivationcode.com.