Setup your Roku Account Easily
If you desire assistance to be sure that you are correctly setting up your brand new Roku streaming player then this is the place for a quick start with everything you will need to set up your account, payments, channels, and updates.
Your new Account on the Roku website:
- When you first power up your Roku player, summary information will be displayed to help you get started. It will point you to the website where you will enter the code for activation.
- This linking code will activate your Roku account.
- Use your computer’s browser to surf to the Roku website and provide them the code shown on your TV and you will be on your way!
- After the site has received your link code, just a few more bits of information will be needed about your method of payment for any extra channels you desire.
- However, these can be deleted later from your Roku account. Or alternatively, you could register without payment information using the “skip card info” option.
Setup of PIN number:
- A 4 digit pin number has to be added to your Roku Account. This is a necessary step before you begin to purchase or add channels to your Roku Link Account!
- When you want to add or purchase a channel – you will be prompted for the PIN number – except that the PIN is not required for free channels, only the normal user ID and password are needed in that case.
Supplying your payment details:
- In your account there is a web page form for payment method details; in which there are entry blanks for the card number, date of expiration, 3 or 4 digit code, your name, address, and phone.
How to remove your card information:
- If you want to remove your card or PayPal account information- you could get this done under the “Payment Method” in your account settings
- By clicking Remove button under payment method- your payment method details will be removed from settings.
If you experience difficulty entering payment details:
- Please try an alternate card or PayPal if you have that. If you try several times, i.e. maybe up to 5 times, the site may allow you to proceed without trying again.
Want to remove and replace a channel on your Roku account?
- There are two ways to delete channels, one is getting it done online by signing into your Roku account or by Roku Channel store where you will be able to remove the Roku approved channels (not private channels).
- Alternatively, you could remove channels from your Roku Player. This would be a preferred option to remove channels from Roku as too many unwanted channels stored in Roku could make the player slow.
Roku’s installation or setup Roku process is quite simple. We hope this article reaches out to you and makes the installation process smooth. In case you require further support for Roku please contact our technical Support team @ +1-844-965-4357 or visit us at www.Rokuactivationcode.com.