Error codes? Roku Customer Service is on the way!
Are you seeing these error codes on your TV screen? Just to help you, the Roku customer Help has come up with decoding the two most important Error Codes commonly faced by users! Contact the Roku Customer Help for any assistance on the Roku Activation code link.
Roku is extremely simple to use and a customer-friendly device! You should take care and ensure that they are installing the device properly! If you are not installing the device properly, you receive many error codes. You may have to seek assistance to solve Roku error code 014 and error code 009, contact the Roku Customer Service!
What does it mean if you receive the code 009?
If error code 009 flashes, it means Roku device is not receiving any internet. Here are few tips to get you past this error code! Follow the steps given below and will be solve the issue you are facing
- Provide your Roku com link account details and login into your account
- Examine if the Internet network is active from another device.
- Modify the DNS configurations on your modem. Also check the “Advance Router Settings”for router firmware update.
- From the advanced settings, choose the option to adjust to ACL/MAC address filtering.
- Adjust the wireless security mode and change DNS servers
Try to reboot the systems connected to Roku. Close down Roku device for 1-2 minutes and Power on again for router and cable modem as well. In spite of doing this step, if you still receive the error code, contact the Roku Customer Service for assistance.
Now, if you are facing the Error code 014
Are you getting this error code? Then you are struggling to connect your Roku with your Wi-Fi network! You can follow the steps given below to rectify the problem you are facing with the Wi-Fi network.
- Try disabling the network pings, by using your Roku Remote! After disabling the network pings, you will be able to connect successfully!
- Get your software updated by connecting to another network! Visit www Roku com link for more help
- After running the update, double check if the option network pings are disabled!
- Follow the above steps to successfully connect to your Wi-Fi network without any issues!
The Roku Activation Code is authorizing the Roku player to start streaming! It is a single time check which is connected to your TV to start streaming! If you need any assistance for the Roku Activation Code, contact the Roku help Service at +1-844-965-4357 or visit us at www rokuactivationcode com
Trending News How Can I Stream Web Video on Roku