Solutions to Solve the YouTube Black Screen Problem on Roku
The YouTube screen turns black when you stream videos and no sound or display appears. The problem persists even after deleting the browser cookies. There are so many causes for this error in Roku.
Here are some of the troubleshooting methods you can follow when you come across the black screen problems while watching your favorite videos on YouTube.
Check for an active Internet connection
Check that you are having an active internet connection either wired or wireless. Slow internet connection can also cause Black screen problem while watching videos on YouTube.
To Solve the YouTube Black Screen Problem on Roku, Get assistance from our website www Roku com link
Clearing browsing history
- Try clearing your browsing history and cookies.
- You can also use a different browser or a new start page.
- Try not to log in your Google account while watching videos on YouTube.
Updating YouTube flash player
Updating the YouTube flash player on your device can help solve the problem to an extent.
Restart your computer
- If you’re continuously using your system, try restarting your computer which is the basic step in troubleshooting.
- You can also restart your browser or use a new page to watch videos on YouTube.
Uninstalling the YouTube app
If you have installed any YouTube app on your computer, uninstall it and then watch YouTube using your web browser like Google chrome.
Black screen problem on Mac device
If you are having a Mac device, try not to use the Firefox browser to avoid Black screen problems while watching YouTube.
- Clear the cookies, history and other internet files to avoid slow loading of YouTube.
- Disabling the Hardware acceleration option.
- Users with chrome browsers can disable the hardware acceleration option to solve this problem.
To disable the option
Go to Settings >Advanced settings and system > Hardware acceleration
- Users with Firefox Browsers can go to Options >Advanced settings > Hardware acceleration to disable the Hardware acceleration option.
- If you are using browsers others than Firefox and Google Chrome, uninstalling the HTML5 player on YouTube can sometimes fix the problem.
Usage of Antivirus and other add block apps
You can try uninstalling Antivirus and other apps block ads which can also cause black screen problems on YouTube.
Installing updated version of Adobe Flash Player
- Adobe Flash Player on your computer is the reason for the black screen that appears on YouTube.
- You can either uninstall the adobe flash player or you can install the latest version of the software to solve the problems caused due to the black screen.
Software’s like YouTube Black screen fix
YouTube black screen fix is a free tool which you can download and install to watch youtube videos without any interruptions like the black screen.
You can now follow the above guidelines to avoid slow loading of videos or Solve the YouTube Black Screen Problem on Roku