Subscribe Your Monthly Paid Roku Channels
You should link your Roku device to a Roku account which is mandatory. You cannot add the Roku paid channels with having a Roku account that you have linked to your Roku device. So create a Roku account and then subscribe to these paid channels. Create a Roku account. It is very simple and no separate charges. Read below to know how to create a Roku account and link it to your Roku device.
Steps for Roku account setup:
- Visit www Roku com link in your web browser and open the Login page.
- With three steps you can create a Roku account and set it up.
Follow the steps to subscribe your Monthly Paid Roku channels
- Provide all the information such as your first name, last name, a valid email address and a password to protect your Roku account.
- Fill up all the respective fields provided in the sign-up form.
- Confirm you are 18 years or more.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on the CONTINUE button and go to the next step.
- Set a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for your account to protect it.
- You can still control the usage of the PIN number.
- After you set up the PIN, choose a selection for PIN usage
- The options are
- Set the PIN for making purchases and for adding channels to your account.
- Setup the PIN for making purchases.
- You do not require a PIN for making a purchase or for adding a channel
- Select the CONTINUE button to proceed to the next step
- Provide the payment information and complete setup.
- After you updated the payment details, add the Roku paid channels monthly subscription to your account.
- Make use of the credit card, debit card or a PayPal account that you have provided when you provide the payment information.
- If you are using a debit/credit card, then enter the necessary credentials.
- Give your billing address and then select the SAVE AND CONTINUE button
- If you choose PayPal payment option, enter the PayPal account details.
- Once that is entered, select the SAVE button to complete the Roku account setup
- Verify if you have successfully created the Roku account.
- Open my.roku.com page and enter your Roku login credentials.
Steps to set up Roku paid channels monthly subscription
- Use the LINK A DEVICE button to link your Roku player to your account
- For adding monthly subscriptions, select the ADD CHANNEL WITH A CODE option
- Enter the respective channel’s code and select the ADD CHANNEL option
- You will receive a prompt to enter your PIN before making a purchase.
- Enter the PIN and select the subscription type as monthly
- The Roku device will automatically subscribe and deduct the subscription fee from your account