Use Screen Mirroring to Share Photos or Videos on to the Big Screen TV!
We have great pleasure in always welcoming new Roku users. Screen mirroring is definitely one of the most used techniques, which makes Roku an exceptional experience. Whether you are a new user or an old user, it is important to know about Screen mirroring. We understand that users are often seen struggling, as they are in dire need of expert guidance and consultation. Sensing this, we have compiled articles on how to install, setup and try remedial measures for troubleshooting. Small issues or doubts which you may face with your player are quite common, which can be solved through proper procedural fixes.
Screen Mirroring on Roku is actually displaying the mirror or the screen of your Android or Windows device wirelessly onto your TV screen, clearly showing web pages, videos, photos, music on the big screen, which is connected to the Roku device.
If you want to use Screen Mirroring
Take note that both the Roku com link streaming device and the smartphone must be connected to the same wireless network. Many users don’t follow the same network; hence the screen mirroring feature might not work.
- iOS users, please note that Screen Mirroring is not supported on iOS software
- Google devices running OS 6.0 or later do not support this feature.
- If you are not looking to mirror the screen, and only want to display videos, photos, and music stored on your mobile device to your TV, you can do it by using the Mobile App.
- The mobile app is available for both Android and iOS users and can be downloaded for free from the play store and apple store respectively.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring on your device
Your mobile must support the screen mirroring feature. So, the primary thing is to check if this feature is available for your model. From settings, select the screen mirroring option from the system menu. Ensure you enable this option, to use this feature.
- At times, users who have this feature forget to enable the option. So, we would advise you to keep this option turned on.
- However, you cannot make use of this feature if your device does not support it
Enabling Screen Mirroring on your Android device
- If your smartphone is running on Android version 4.2, it mostly should support Screen Mirroring.
Enabling Screen Mirroring on your Windows 10 device
From the action center, select the project and start connecting to a wireless display. And then follow the onscreen instructions on your device.
Use the www Roku com link website for activating and adding channels to your device. Also, get tips on retrieving the Roku activation code for your streaming device.
If you are looking for more informative tips or guidance for your Roku device, you could search in our library of articles which cater specifically towards user assistance. Our motto is to help users solve their issues by offering troubleshooting tips and to help them gain the most enjoyable experience with Roku. Call us +1-844-943-4357 or visit us at https://www.rokuactivationcode.com.