Activate AMC Roku Private Channel
For all the Walking dead fans out there it’s time to rejoice. It’s time to throw away your old cable TV boxes and purchase the Roku streaming devices. You can enjoy some of the videos on demand. You don’t need a separate login to access the AMC channel.
Cable TV and Satellite providers make you rent a box for each TV you have. It will cost you more. Enjoy Roku streaming for a lesser price. You can connect your www Roku com link device to any TV and enjoy all the streaming.
AMC is a very popular channel among the users. Now you could Watch AMC Roku private channel, as it is finally out.They relay many popular shows like the Walking dead, preacher. You can also enjoy limited episodes from epic series like breaking bad.
List of Available AMC programs:
The AMC Roku Private Channel offers the following:
- Walking dead.
- Feed the Beast.
- Talking dead.
- Breaking bad.
- The night manager
- Comic Book Men
And many more channels on your Roku device. All Roku users can enjoy streaming of behind the scene interviews and trailers. This doesn’t require any login to access it. Find the AMC under “Movies & TV” category on your Roku channel store. This is available for all Roku TV models.
Steps to Add the Private Channel
Keep the following things ready to add and watch AMC Roku private channel to your Roku device.
- American Movie classic-AMC is the channel’s code(You can find few channel codes in our blog)
- A Roku account with which you can add these channels to your Roku device.
It’s easy to then start adding channels after you have the above two ready.
- Login in to your Roku account.
- Click Add Channel.
- Search for the American movies classic channel you want to add.
- Provide the Code in the search
- Click on the Add channel next to the Channel name and logo.
- Confirm the prompt message to add the channel.
- You have successfully added the AMC Roku private channel to your Roku device.
- You should be able to find the AMC channel on your Roku home screen immediately.
- If you cannot find the channel, refresh your device.
- Use your Roku remote and Go to Settings on your Roku device.
- Select System and then click System Update.
- Your Roku device automatically updates itself in 24 hours’ time.