Simple Steps to Watch Live TV on Your Roku
Roku is considered as one of the most popular cord-cutting tools and has greatly revolutionized on-demand streaming. The device wonderfully organizes streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu etc. Wouldn’t it be magical if you could also watch live TV? Channel-surfing remains one of the biggest advantages of cable TV and watching something when it is shown the first time is an unmatched feeling.
Roku has brought out one of the best apps to watch live television and IPTV. You will need a PC (either MAC or Windows) and sign in to your Roku com link account. If you need any help for activating roku contact the Roku Customer Care.
Steps for adding live TV
Find the steps to watch live TV on your Roku
- Open a browser on your computer
- On the ‘Google’ search engine type in ‘xtvroku’
- A list of choices appear – click on ‘XTV|Roku Guide ’ which is actually ‘rokuguide.com/private-channels/xtv’
Note: Check the description of the app that allows you to watch a wide selection of television channels from all around the world. The channel categories are also listed here.
- Now, go to your Roku account, enter the appropriate credentials (the username and password) and click on ‘Sign in’
- Get back to the XTV tab on your browser (the one that you opened before this)
- Click on ‘Add Channel –xtviptv’
- A box will come up on your Roku account asking if you wish to add the channel
- Click on ‘Yes ’
- Go back to your Roku box and refresh it
- Refresh your system too so that it can reflect the updated changes
- All devices across the board that are linked to the Roku account will display the modifications
Steps for Roku TV
If you have a Roku TV, you just have to subscribe to MachTV Plus. On your main screen select ‘MachTVPlus’ and open it. Follow instructions to watch your live TV.
This is like watching real cable TV. The channels are streamed exactly like on your cable television and they do not buffer at all. You can switch the channels and play them just like you would on the Roku remote control.
The list on the screen will segregate its display into movies, series or TV Shows, Live TV, concerts and much more
Alternatively, go to channelpear.com, which can stream live TV that is absolutely compatible with the Roku. Visit www Roku com link website to create an account. Once you have signed up you also have the ‘Free’ option or the ‘Premium’ option. For a price, you can have unlimited access from a plan that you have to choose either every month, three months, six months or yearly. With a free account, you can add about five channels at a time.