Roku Account Login Problem
The Roku account and the Roku streaming player must be linked in order to activate your Roku account. The Roku account contains the following information:
- The names or number of devices you own
- The channels you have installed
- All your preferences and settings
Review the activation steps for instructions to linking your Roku device
You will be required to go to the website www roku com link during the activation process. Access the Roku link code either on the computer or a smartphone. You Roku device will display a Roku link code that can be entered here. If you are experiencing any issues with linking the Roku or any account issues you can do the following steps
If I can’t access my Roku account then it could be one of the following problems:
In case you fail to access the existing Roku account, you can chuck it and get yourself a new account. Here are the steps to your recreate your Roku account.
- Visit my.roku.com
- Click on the Sign-up option
- Enter your first name, last name, email address
- Acknowledge that you are 18 years or older
- Click on the submit button
- On the next page enter your payment information
Unfortunately, if you are still stuck in this process, you should definitely seek help for Go Roku activation.
When I enter the link code on the website I get an error:
Try entering the code a second time, if you see an error after entering the Roku link code. It could be a temporary system or network error or even a typing error.
If the issue still does not find a resolution:
- On the Roku remote, press the start button
- Then select ‘Get a new code’
- A new link code is displayed
- Go back to roku.com/link
- Type the new code
My Roku device is frozen at the link code screen still i can’t access my Roku account even after I have entered the link code:
Wait a few minutes because to complete the activation process sometimes it can take a while
Try these steps if the Roku device still continues to show the screen with the link code:
In order to activate your Roku device, make sure you have completed all the steps on the website
Note: Before going back to your Roku device, you must complete ALL of the steps on the website. The Roku device may not be activated if you don’t complete it.
When the Roku device does not connect to the network you will see:
- Error 001 along with the message not connected on the TV screen – it means that the Roku player is not connected to a network
- You just have to press Try again to connect to the network.
For Info read How to Find Roku Universal Remote Code Comcast