Midnight Texas Season 1
A show Midnight Texas which was supposed to turn out as good as True blood fails to meet the expectations of viewers. Though there are three more episodes which are yet to be aired, the storyline is pretty much guessable and the performances by a few characters are below average. A movie has a lesser running time than a TV show (all episodes put together). So the actors and the directors should be able to keep the audience’s interest alive for a longer period of time and hence will have to put in more effort which seems a little lacking from the makers of this show.
The first episode of Midnight Texas was featured on NBC on July 24th .Since True Blood ended, this is the first television series based on the books written by Charlaine Harris. Everyone in this remote Texas town, shown in the series is hiding a secret. No one is what they appear, but some are vampires, some are psychics and some are witches. The Midnight Texas show reviews are mixed. The hour long premiere is intended to be as great as True Blood was in its first season but not so much like the finale. If you need any help contact our Roku customer support
If you are not able to get a television then live-stream the show on the web or with an app on your mobile or streaming device with the below instructions.
- Available for users in the U.S. only
- For Select Markets – If You Don’t Have a Cable Login
- In certain markets such as NY, LA, Chicago, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Miami, San Diego and Hartford (to name a few), NBC’s live broadcast is available on Sling TV. For a monthly fee, this online streaming service provides select channels. NBC, in Sling’s Blue package, costs around $25 a month and also comes with a free 7-day trial.
On the internet:
- Sign up for Sling TV, which will require your credit card information. Cancel your subscription before the trial period ends and you won’t be charged.
- Select the Blue Package when you sign up. It is available right next to the Orange package on the Sling TV website.
- You can also download the Sling desktop app and go to NBC to watch the show.
Watch the show on the Sling App, if you sign up for the free Sling trial. You can download it from the Google Play store for free. Sling app is available for the Roku player.
For a Cable Login:
You can stream live NBC television on the network’s website or, in select markets, with the NBC app, if you have access to a cable or satellite subscription that includes NBC.
On the Web:
- You’ll get a free 45-minute preview if it’s your first time streaming at www.nbc.com/live.
- Thereafter to continue watching, you have to “verify” using a cable login
- You’ll be prompted to click on the title of your pay-tv provider, once you click on “Verify Now”
- You must enter a valid user ID and Password when you are directed to a sign-in page
- For NBC programming, you must have access to a cable or satellite subscription
With an App (Select Markets)
- You can access NBC live TV via the NBC app, in several major markets. Download it from the App Store or the Google Play. (NBC also has apps for the Roku).
- Live broadcast in these select markets is available only where the station is owned by NBC.
- Open the menu and click on the “LIVE” after launching the app
- Through the NBC app, click on “enable location services”– this will show whether the local NBC station is eligible for streaming.