Xfinity TV app for Roku Customers
This is a Beta Trial!
- The Beta version of Xfinity TV app has just been released for Roku in the U.S. Now, what does this mean to Xfinity TV customers?
- More choice in accessing programming which is included in their cable subscription!
- This app makes it possible for Xfinity TV clients to see local broadcast, public and government channels, and recordings from their DVR, from Comcast’s private network, on their Roku streaming devices. It also comes with personalized recommendations, guide with graphics and detailed information for thousands of movies and TV Shows!
- Allowing customers to use and explore the beta Roku channel- its enhanced performance and additional features and functionality shall be supported by Comcast to provide users a smooth app experience.
- The Xfinity TV app is available on the Roku Channel Store. In the beginning, it will work on Roku TV’s and Roku streaming players since about 2013, to include Roku Express(and+), Streaming Stick 3600, Roku Premiere(and+), Ultra, and models Roku 2, 3, and 4 (models 4210, 4200, 4230, 4400).
- We are also looking at expanding support for additional Roku players throughout the Beta version.
- With the Xfinity TV official app launch planned for the year end- We are looking forward to people to try out the new app and enjoy the choice and flexibility in accessing their Xfinity cable subscription on their Roku device.
- If you have any observations, kindly let us know your feedback which shall greatly support the Comcast Team in improvisation for a greater user experience.
For more information visit www.rokuactivationcode.com and if you like to activate your Roku device in www Roku com link please call our Toll-free +1-820-300-0360.Get ready to explore the all new Xfinity TV app!