Don’t have time for your favorite shows? Here is PlayOn Roku channel for you to record and stream your favorite channels on the go and even when you are in offline. With a PlayOn app on the streaming devices, you can get hold of your entire local contents on your big screen.
There are Two Modes to make use of PlayOn Roku
Desktop mode lets you cast the pictures, videos and other media content on your desktop to your big screen via PlayOn cloud app on your Roku. With PlayOn Roku also lets you record shows from top tier channels like Netflix, Hulu, ESPN and much more.
Supporting more than 50 plus channels, PlayOn covers all the genres right from Nick Junior to NBS.
Channel-list that abide by PlayOn and lets you Record Shows
Not only in websites you can watch and record the channel’s shows, but you can also make use of the streaming devices to stream your confined media content.
Streaming Devices Supporting PlayOn
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Smart TV
- Game Console – with Network
- Blu-Ray Disc Player – With Network
Speaking on that point, if your streaming device does not support any shows or series from other regions you can get hold of them via PlayOn website. Cast the saved videos from your PlayOn Roku cloud account to your streaming device and enjoy them on your spare time.
Free Trial and PlayOn Cloud Cost on Roku
All the videos which you record saves under MP4 format, thus it saves on the exact resolution you save from the channel. Keep on mind that each and every channel takes up to $0.25 cents and will increase your recording credit at $.25 cents. If you are Movie Binger, PlayOn TV Roku has monthly plans from $3 to $19.99 with a one-week free trial.
Features of PlayOn Cloud you can use
Auto-downloads through Wi-Fi
Multiple downloads on various devices
PlayOn is Now Available on Roku
Nowadays PlayOn is in-built when you buy a new Roku and create a new Roku account. (Let’s say that it’s part of the recent updates of Roku)
- Look through the Movies and TV Genre and search whether PlayOn is enlisted under the Channel lineup.
- Sometimes the channel is not shown on normal search, that’s because it comes under private channel type of Roku.
- Once you have installed PlayOn Desktop on your local or remote desktop, automatically when you give in your Roku credentials the PlayOn will be enlisted to on your lineup.
- Inside the channel, the above-mentioned channels logo will be listed out in a table.
- In which, you can get hold of the channel’s series by tapping over the official logo of the desired channel.
- All you would need is a PlayOn account with the subscription fee for the storage to save your favorite videos on the cloud.
Stream your favorite contents on your Streaming devices and save them to watch the highlights and twisters of your favorite series, sports tournaments and movies.