Roku Premiere Plus Stunning 4K Resolution
The Roku Premiere Plus is a mid-variant streaming device which has great features and is also pocket-friendly. Despite the competition, Roku devices are a top preference among users of all age groups.
- For a great balance between functionality and price, the Roku Premiere Plus is a good choice.
- It features 4K streaming, HDR, and the enhanced remote features.
- Comparatively, it is a slightly larger version than other Roku models.
- The Roku Premiere Plus measures about 124.5 x 124.5 x 21.6mm.
- Also, it comes along with an improved processing power, optical outputs, Ethernet inputs and SD card slots.
- The Roku Premiere Plus Stunning 4k resolution with a frame rate of 60 frames per second.
There are certain other unique features that make this the most desirable streaming device.
- Roku Premiere Plus easily works with any television with an HDMI connection.
- However, you cannot fully enjoy the Roku premiere plus unless you have a 4K or 4K HDR TV.
- There may even be a warning message.
- You may cool the Roku Premiere Plus player by carefully unplugging the power cable from your device.
- After a gap of 10 minutes of power off, plug the power cable back in.
- And wait for the Roku Premiere Plus to automatically switch back on.
- If you see an error message or a solid Red Light, then immediately unplug the power cable.
- Continue to wait for some more time.
- The streaming device has access to more than 4000 channels on the Roku platform.
- Some of these channels are free whereas, the majority of the channels are subscription channels.
- Besides, you get access to premium channels like Netflix, Hulu, HBO, BBC, CNBC and much more.
Deciphering the remote
Every remote that accompanies the Premiere Plus has the following features.
- The remote has a 3.5 mm audio jack for private listening.
- This enables the pleasure of listening to your favorite channels without disturbing others around you.
- It has inbuilt RF technology.
- The remote has shortcut buttons for quicker access.
- The voice search feature allows you to search content conversationally.
- Additionally, the device has the lost remote finder feature.
Activation of your Premiere Plus
Device activation involves a string of activities such as account creation, roku com link code enter and linking of your player. Once you complete these steps successfully, you can go ahead and stream the best 4K channels using your Roku. Did you know that Netflix has 4K content that you can stream? Make use of the netflix.com/activate to get your hands on high quality content today.
In case the problem persists, you could contact Roku activation code for instant satisfactory customer support or call toll-free number +1-844-965-4357. To activate your Roku device please go to https://www.rokuactivationcode.com
Trending News HD and 4K Roku TV Models in 2017