Troubleshoot Roku Setup Problems
Override your Roku setup problems to access your Favorite movies and TV shows. All you need is an active Internet connection and a Roku account. Setting up your Roku device is quite easy and most often the Roku setup problems occur.
Here are some of the quick and easy ways you can resolve Roku setup problems
- The initial step is to check if you have an active Internet connection. Setup issues for the Roku device are common if you are unable to connect to your Home network. Check your Router, wireless settings and ensure that the connection is active
- Go to settings > network > check the internet connection
- Ensure that you are following the setup Instructions carefully. In case if you have missed any of the steps, set up issues arises
- Follow the instructions provided on our website promptly
- Always make sure that you have entered the correct username and the Password. Wireless network Passwords are always case sensitive.
- Avoid placing obstacles or External devices between your Roku device and the Router. Interference from external devices can often affect the signal strength
RESTART YOUR ROKU DEVICE
- Restarting your Roku device is the best option to overcome most of the Roku setup problems. Here is how you can restart your Roku device
- For Roku Players, Go to settings >System >System restart
- If you are using a Roku TV, Go to settings >System >System restart
- If possible unplug the Roku device from the Power cord, wait for a few seconds and then plug in back again
- You can restart your Router by following the Instructions from your Router vendor or Manufacturer.
- Manuals which comes along with your Roku device, as well as your Router, has a set of guidelines for resolving Roku set up problems
- Error codes like 009, 012, 013, 14 and a few more often pop up during the setup process and you can resolve it by either checking the wireless/ wired connections or by Restarting your Roku device
- Channel playback, video issues often occurs while you start streaming your favorites. Try playing the videos from another channel for resolving the above error
- Check the Power cables which you use for connecting your Roku device and your Router. Replace a new cable and then proceed with the Setup Process
To know more on how to resolve the Roku setup problems. Start dialing our toll-free number at +1-844-965-4357 and we have the best support team to assist you throughout. You can also chat with our support team at Roku.com/link.