Roku Error Code 009 are Actually Exasperating!!!
The most frustrating issue while streaming your favorite movie or show on Roku player seems to be internet connectivity. Video buffering, low video quality and more issues are the outcomes of internet issues. The internet issues are named as Roku error code 009, 012, 013, 14, 14.10, 14.20, 14.30, 14.40, 14.50, 14.62, 016, 018 and 017.
The above-mentioned errors occur only due to the poor network and Roku error code 009 is the most commonly faced issues by most of the Roku users. Read below to know how to eradicate the Roku error code 009 in minutes and stream your favorite channels on Roku without any hindrances.
Why Roku error code 009 occurs?
Error code 009 Roku occurs when your streaming player is hooked up to the modem but the device is not able to connect to the network.
Troubleshooting Tips to Eliminate the Roku Error Code 009
Step 1:Check the internet connection
- First of all, check whether the problem relies on the streaming player or internet.
- Connect your smartphone or desktop the internet and launch any website such as Roku.com/link to check the internet connection.
- If you are able to connect to the internet from other devices, then there is no problem with your router and just try to improve the internet connection by implementing the next step.
Step 2:Improve the wireless signal strength
- Check the wireless signal strength by clicking Settings and tap the Network menu to know about the signal strength.
- Moving the devices closer will help to acquire the network signals quite significantly.
- You can buy a new router that offers a better signal.
- Just connect your Roku player to the Ethernet as changing the connections might help.
- If this doesn’t work, you can try the next step.
Step 3:Restart your device
- Restart your Roku device by clicking Settings option followed by System and System Restart.
- Then detach the Roku streaming player from the power outlet and hang around for a few minutes to connect it again.
- Restart your router carefully and make use of the ISP’s manual.
- However, some routers restart procedure will simply comprise of unplugging the cables and plugging it back again.
- Some routers will have the Reset button and you can just tap it to reset the device.
Roku Error code 014
Network failure is the main reason for Roku error code 014 and here are the tips to resolve the issues.
- If you bump into error code 14.10 or 14.11, just restart the streaming player and router.
- Roku error code 14.20 will prompt you to check the signal strength. If the signal is not consistent, you need to keep the devices closer and eventually, you can restart the devices.
- Error code 14.30 will prompt you to go for the system restart.
- You need to check whether you have entered the correct password and wireless network name if you come across either error code 14.40 or 14.41.
- Similarly, error code 14.50, 14.62 or 14.64 will prompt you to do a reboot and try to check whether issue resolves after performing the above results.