Roku Remote Not Working
Though Roku’s remote comes with the features that are user-friendly, error codes can occur and you will end up with issues like Roku remote not working.
Roku’s enhanced remote is a new-generation gadget introduced with the latest streaming devices like Roku Ultra, Roku 4. The remote is simple to use and comes with the best features like voice search, headphone jack for private Listening,
Compatible with other later streaming devices it has grabbed the attention of most of the users today. In case, if you want online assistance, contact Roku Customer Support.
HOW TO FIX ERRORS LIKE ROKU REMOTE NOT WORKING
- An easy fix can be done in just a few seconds. Make sure that you follow only the official websites of Roku and not all the blogs that are available
- Try performing a factory reset
- Alternatively, purchase a new Roku remote if the existing one is not working.
- The initial step to resolve the issue is to remove the batteries from the Remote
- Locate the purple button on your Roku remote, Unplug the power cord from the Roku device and connect the device back.
- Once the device is reconnected, wait for the Roku banner which appears on the device screen
- Start reinserting the Batteries on to your Remote and hold the purple button which is visible in the Battery compartment
- You can now wait for a few seconds till the Device gets booted back.
- Now you are good to go and use your remote to navigate through your favorite channels.
- Roku remote control app is available in the app store. It helps you to operate your Remote from your smartphone. The application is well suited for both the Android and the iPhone versions. The app becomes a temporary backup in case if you have lost your Remote or are stuck up with the error codes like the Roku remote not working.
- Go to app store >Roku remote Controller app
If you find the above guidelines difficult, you can start dialing our toll-free number +1-844-965-4357 or visit us at www.rokuactivationcode.com and we have the best network support team to assist you and provide you further guidelines.