Setup Roku devices and start streaming Netflix
All you gotta do this Feb is to Setup Roku device, Activate Roku device, lean back and enjoy this valentine!
Down below are some of the Originals that’ll start streaming Netflix from Feb 1st!
- Ashley Madison: Sex, Lies, and Cyber Attacks (2016)
- Babe (1995)
- Babe: Pig in the City (1998)
- Balto (1995)
- Contact (1997)
- Balto 2: Wolf Quest (2001)
- Corpse Bride (2005)
- Disney’s Finding Dory (2016)
- Eleven P.M. (1928)
- Balto 3: Wings of Change (2004)
- From This Day Forward: A Trans Love Story (2016)
- Gun Runners (2015)
- Hell-Bound Train (1930)
- Highly Strung (2015)
- Hot Biskits (1931)
- I Am Sun Mu (2016)
- Invincible (2006)
- Les beaux malaises: Season 1-4 (2014)
- Magic Mike (2012)
- Masha’s Spooky Stories: Season 1 (2012)
- Mother with a Gun (2016)
- Paris Is Burning (1990)
- Project X (1987)
- Silver Streak (1976)
- The Blair Witch Project (1990)
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe (2005)
- The Five Heartbeats (1995)
- The Furchester Hotel: Season 1-2 (2014)
- The Girl from Chicago (1932)
- The Longest Day (1962)
- The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
- Twilight (2008)
- Women in Gold.
These are a few Originals that start streaming from the first day of February alone! We have newer streaming every day, even on demand. If you’re a Soap or Movie buff, we would recommend you setup your roku com link device, so you’ll not miss the classics!
Adding the Netflix channel to your account
- Visit the Netflix website in the first place.
- And the next step is to create an account with Netflix with a unique username and password.
- Turn ON your TV set and your Roku streaming media player.
- Then, go to the www Roku com link home screen menu if the device activation is complete.
- Otherwise, activate your device with the roku activation code.
- For instance, this code appears on your TV screen when the device is connected to the internet.
- Use the roku com link enter code link on your Roku account.
- Then, proceed to the channel addition process.
- Proceed to the Streaming channels option on the Roku home screen.
- Subsequently, search for and then, add the Netflix channel.
- Consequently, enter your payment information when prompted.
- However, the channel has a 30 day free trial period.
- Therefore, you can opt to make a payment later on.
- Additionally, enter your Roku account specific personal identification number whenever prompted.
- Moreover, this depends on the PIN preference given during account creation.
- Contact our toll-free support number to learn about PIN change and other Roku details.
- You can now Setup Roku devices and start streaming Netflix