Stream Google Play Movies & TV Shows?Now on Roku!
The Roku device has a lot to offer with its streaming services. Besides they are constantly upgrading their performance, empathizing with the consumer’s needs. The device is affordable, small, light weight, easy to configure and setup. The smallest Roku is about 3.5 x 3.5 x 1 inches – about a tiny thumb size. There are two versions of the Roku Streaming Stick the MHL and the HDMI. Both get to be plugged directly into the TV port through the Wi-Fi network. A series of display commands will help you install the wireless and activate the device. Lately, Roku has also been offering Google Play movies and TV as well. As usual to accomplish this setup you will require a computer or a device that is connected to the internet.
Watch Google Play Movies & TV with the following setup:
- Go to ‘Channel Store’ on your Roku Device
- Select ‘Google Play Movies & TV’ and click on ‘Add Channel’
- ‘Sign in’ from the ‘Go to Channel’ menu
- Go to play.google.com/roku on your computer or mobile device
- Enter the code displayed on the Roku
- Select ‘Continue’ and review permissions displayed on the screen
- Add a payment method and follow instructions to set your Google PIN
- You can now return to Roku and choose the video stream of your choice
Since you can be signed in to one Roku account at a time– you can execute the following steps to switch accounts:
- On Roku, open the Google Play Movies App
- Select ‘Sign in’ from ‘Settings’ and then ‘Sign Out’
- Open the web browser of your mobile device or computer and go to play.google.com/roku
- Follow instructions as listed above