Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Last updated: March 31, 2017
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://www.rokuactivationcode.com website.
Your access to and use of the website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the website.
By accessing or using the website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the website.
We may terminate or suspend access to our website immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Web Sites
The rokuactivationcode.com website may contain links to third party web sites or websites that are not owned or controlled by us.
The rokuactivationcode.com website has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites. You further acknowledge and agree that rokuactivationcode.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or websites available on or through any such web sites.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or websites that you visit.
Content on this website http://www.rokuactivationcode.com is Copyright (c) 2017 rokuactivationcode.com. This does not include any content accessible by links to third party websites, as mentioned above.
Refund and Liability Policy
If you contact us, by phone, online chat, email, or any other means, and request that our experts aid you in your efforts to make successful use of the information found on this website:
1) If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the aid that we provide to you, you agree to contact us and we will render additional guidance as necessary to create a satisfactory outcome.
2) If you are still not satisfied, upon your request, we will refund any payment that you have made to us.
3) If we have informed you that we are refunding your payment, we WILL do so. Banks take 2-4 days to process refund transactions, especially over weekends. Please be patient.
4) If you were not satisfied, you agree to call us, and request either additional aid, or refund, first, before calling your bank to stop payment from their end (a “chargeback”).
5) If we receive a chargeback from anyone who has not contacted us to express that they are not satisfied and/or request refund, we reserve the right to oppose this chargeback by providing the bank with evidence that we have provided aid, and that we have not had any contact from that person expressing dis-satisfaction, therefore the bank should not grant the chargeback.
6) In no case shall our legal or lawful liability to you exceed the amount of any payment which you have made to us.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of The United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our website, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the website.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our website after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the website.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.