The Roku is a pretty straight forward player that just picks up your preferred content from the internet and plays it on your TV. The technology is simple –it uses an HDMI Cable that is hooked up to the TV and then to the player. Additionally, it uses a power cord to get powered up. A Roku stick just plugs into the TV, while the set top box stands alone and uses other accessories as attachments. Veritably, the Roku box is more powerful than the stick. At the same time, Roku’s streaming stick versions are pocket-sized and can easily blend into your entertainment center.
Activate your Roku Account | Roku com link enter code
- Perform the roku com link enter code process to link your player with your account.
- Device activation involves setting up of the hardware and thereafter preparing the remote.
- In the end, you have to pair and sync the device with the Roku account.
- For this, it is advised to undertake the account creation process beforehand.
- But even if you do not have an account, the system will still prompt you to get one after you have activated it.
The Roku is a universal device that actually is faster than most of the competitors. Get Spotify, Pandora, YouTube TV and a range of other apps. Additionally, you can always customize your app list by adding some more. Once you log in to your account, search for applications (even the ones that are in Beta) and add them to the player. Most of the latest Roku models come with remotes that have a headphone jack. This enables you to listen to your preferred stations privately.
Behind the Roku unit, you will find slots for the Ethernet input, HDMI, Micro SD Card and a DC IN port. Hardwire it with the Ethernet or store media on the Micro SD card. Furthermore, use the HDMI input to connect the Roku player to the digital smart TV. Power supply is accomplished through the DC IN port.
- Within the box, you will find the media device, a Quick Start Reference Guide that also has some recommendations. Along with these you will find other accessories such as the remote control, the power cord, headphones and a set of batteries.
Note: The Premiere+ is 4K compatible and supports up to 60 hertz. To achieve this it uses a 2.0 HDMI cable. It, further, supports 1080p televisions as well.
Set it up
- Plug the HDMI Cables, and the Ethernet to the Roku device and subsequently to the TV.
- At the first screen, choose the language and thereafter the Wireless or Wired network.
- Once your network is identified, enter the password.
- After your choice, click on Connect.
- If you receive a prompt to update the software you can do that manually. Usually the process is carried out by the Roku automatically and you just have to press OK at the end of it.
- At the SET DISPLAY TYPE screen, press AUTO DETECT DISPLAY TYPE for Roku to recognize the best display for you.
Web browser login
- Go to Roku.com/link, and then perform the roku com link enter code.
- This last step should complete the setup process.
- The device screen switches automatically as well.
If you wish to get some personalized guidance to set up your Roku hardware and Roku account setup just visit our Roku activation code.