You can now enjoy UKTV Play on your Roku device. This service is available for free for the Roku users. Find the channel under the most watched section or top free or under Film and TV categories on the Roku channel store.
Some contents that UKTV stream live from UK are
- Travel One
- Channel 5
- Channel 4
- BBC One
- BBC Four
- BBC Two
- CBS Reality
- CBS Reality+1
- Food Network
- BBC Three
- CBS Drama
- CBS Action
- Food Network+1
Roku users will now have easy access to UKTV’s top boxsets.
- From the multi-award winning Taskmaster to Yianni
- Watch the Most haunted show for a spooky experience.
- Supercar Customiser is another popular show of the UKTV. This show is hosted by YouTube sensation Yianni Charalambous
- They can also watch exclusive previews of brand new Dara O Briain’s Go 8 Bit.
- And a special Fight Night Preview show, ahead of the next HayemakerRingstar boxing match, featuring former Olympic silver medallist Joe Joyce and Scottish braveheart Willy Hutchinson.
UKTV is one among the 20 international Roku channels that are available for the Roku users.
How to add this channel to your Roku device:
- You can add the UKTV Roku channel using the following methods.
- One is through the web browser on your system/laptop.
- The other one is through the Roku mobile app.
- Add it directly from the device.
- Steps to add it from the web browser
- Go to the official Roku webpage from your web browser on your laptop.
- Provide your Roku login credentials and sign in into your Roku account.
- After you sign in visit the Roku channel store.
- Search for the UKTV channel.
- You can find the channel in the search result.
- View the channel rating and the screenshots from the channel to get an idea about the content of the channel.
- Click on Add channel next to the channel name to add it to your Roku device.
- Steps to add the channel using the Roku mobile app:
- You can download the Roku mobile app to any of your Android or IOS devices.
- After you download the App, click on the Roku App and open it.
- Provide your Roku login credentials and sign in to your Roku account.
- Click on the channels Tab and search for the UKTV channel.
- Click on Add channel option to add the channel to your device.
- Adding channel via Roku streaming device:
You can add the channel directly through the Roku streaming device.
- Using the Roku remote, visit the Roku channel store.
- Click most watched section or top free or under Film and TV categories on the Roku channel store.
- Or you can Type the channel name in the search box using the Roku remote.
- The search result will give you the channel you are looking for.
- Click on the channel name UKTV. Next to the channel name you will find the Add channel
- Click that to add the channel to your Roku device.
- Go back to the home page after you complete adding the channel.
- Refresh your device to see the UKTV channel.
- The device will automatically update itself in 24 hours’ time.
Note: if you are a new user, you should first activate your Roku device to add a channel. You can find the steps for activation on our website.