Ksun on Roku – for Wisconsin
Citizen of Wisconsin? Then, you must have the Ksun on Roku to stay updated to what’s happening in your neighborhood.Ksun is basically a public access channel with live feeds from the city of Sun Prairie in Wisconsin. Besides, the channel also boasts of a kids’ feed which currently has some streaming issues on certain Roku devices.
What to Watch on this Channel
This is more like an infotainment channel that offers;
- City meetings.
- SPHS cardinal football.
- Badger Book training videos.
- Inside your city.
- Municipal court.
Of these events, you can watch both playlists and most recent videos, whichever is your choice.
First Time User
If this is your first ever Roku device, then you must activate it first before you get Ksun on Roku.
- Take out your Roku device from its packing and set it up for your home network.
- The initial setup will involve you connecting the device to your TV.
- Based on the model you possess, either use a HDMI cable or directly connect to your TV.
- Make appropriate selections for the initial setup questions.
- And then, move on to the network connection process.
- Some Roku devices have an Ethernet port.
- In which case, you can make use of a LAN cable for network connection.
- On the other hand, almost all Roku devices support wireless connectivity.
- Therefore, with a good quality internet and router, connect your Roku.
- Once the connection is successful, the device will first attempt to complete any pending software updates.
- After which, it will display a Roku Link Enter Code for you.
- Note it down and use it to activate your device on your Roku account.
You are now ready to complete the Ksun channel activation process on your Roku.
Explore the Channel Store
Most new Roku users tend to add any interesting channel that they come across and not have enough space for other important ones. Therefore, we suggest that you get some expert help while choosing and adding channels in case you are a first-time user. For others, you can directly go ahead and add the activate this local channel, Ksun, on your Roku.
- The channel store of Roku is where you will find the channel.
- You can also explore the same for wider options using your Roku account.
- While searching for the channel, search as “Ksun TV City of Sun Prairie WI”.
- Once you locate the channel, just add it to the account.
- It is a free of cost channel and therefore will not need any activation code or login to complete activation of Ksun on Roku.
- Once you add the channel to your Roku, you must wait for a few minutes for the change to get updated.
- In case, the channel icon does not appear on your personal channel list, perform an update.
- This will refresh the device and make the channel available for streaming.
After successfully adding and activating the channel on Roku using Roku.com/link, you can move on to streaming live feeds on it. For help, reach out to the Roku support team on our live chat or the toll-free number +1-844-943-4357