Roku 4 Features – The Best of Roku 4
One of the primary Roku 4 features is its processing speed. It is faster, well-rounded and comes with a universal search function that easily scans many streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Prime Instant Video. Roku 4 is where you should head if you are a cord cutter.
- Measuring 0.8 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches, the Roku 4 is perfect for stacking things on top of it.
- Housing wondrous performing quad-core ARM processor with Roku 4, which is also faster and also well-rounded.
- There is about 1.5GB of RAM, which is sufficient for streaming these 4K TV shows, but take note this doesn’t support HDR Storage is definitely supporting a feature.
- Find exclusive optical audio out a connection in Roku 4, where the HDMI cable can be connected through a soundbar or receiver.
- Apart from the HDMI 2.0 port, check the microSD card slot supporting up to 128GB of extra storage.
Roku 4 features of the remote
- The Roku 4’s remote is pretty much similar to the Roku 3, with minor differences in their outlook.
- There is a direct access button for a few channels like Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Radio and Sling TV which are obviously popular streaming services on the platform.
- Check out the Latest Roku 4 features like built-in microphone, which enables the users to use the voice search and also enjoy the audio jack for private listening.
- The remote has a built-in amplifier which is powerful enough for high-end headphones.
- The remote finder option in Roku 4, helps you find the lost Roku com link remote very quickly.
How to complete the setup?
- Create a Roku account and use the Roku com link sign in page to verify the same.
- When the account setup is complete, link the account to your Roku 4 using the Roku activation code.
- The activation code appears on your TV screen as soon as you complete the initial setup.
- If not, you can alternatively use the Help menu to generate a new code.
- Meanwhile, make sure that you have an uninterrupted internet connection throughout this process.
- You can also place the Roku closer to your router throughout the process.
- Add a payment method, to complete the setup Roku process. Payment needs to be done, only if you are planning to add subscription channels to your account.
- Otherwise, you can skip this step using information on our article on the same.
For more updates and information on Roku 4 features, stay tuned to this space. Call out agents who are available to take your call at our toll- free lines at +1-844-965-4357 or you can also visit us at https://www.rokuactivationcode.com