Roku OS 8 Features
The Roku OS 8 is the most recent operating system update released by Roku. Make sure you update the software and the firmware as well. The following Roku OS 8 features have been added.
Voice control enhancements
- Introducing voice control in Roku, now users can search for channels using the Voice Control feature.
- Then for browsing movie names, there is an additional update for understanding natural language.
- All the contents can be searched using your regular conversational tone.
- Remember, if the remote you are using does not support Voice search, download the Roku mobile application on your mobile which supports the Voice search feature.
- Moreover, the Mobile application is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- Only United States residents can avail this feature.
- The Smart Guide feature is exclusive for Roku Televisions and is unavailable for other devices.
- To access the e-program guide, you need to have an HDTV antenna in use.
- Using this feature you can easily know the shows that are scheduled for the next 14 days and also the shows that were scheduled for the past 7 days from any current day.
- Furthermore, it can automatically group the channels and sort it based on the most viewed channels in your Roku.
- There is an extra feature called ‘MORE WAYS TO WATCH’, which lets you know about the day and time of a movie that will be premiered on Roku.
- Furthermore, this SMART GUIDE feature will function only in the availability of an HDTV antenna, connected to the device.
- Notably, only the residents of united states can make use of this feature.
- To set up the latest Roku streaming stick models, refer the Roku streaming stick setup instructions
Updated 4K channels with the new Roku OS 8 features
Find the specifications of the new Roku OS 8 is available on our website
- For visibility purposes, an update has been given for all the Spotlight Channels.
- There are options available to choose between Dolby Vision, 4K videos and High Dynamic Range videos.
- Devices which can support 4K videos can make use of this feature.
If 4K is not supported in a device, this feature will be unavailable on that device.
- People of Canada, United States and Mexico can make use of this feature.
Fast TV start
- This feature will help you to wake the television quicker than ever provided the television should be in standby mode.
- In addition, ‘Fast TV start’ feature drains more power than a usual session.
- It is available to user’s who have ROKU TV.
- It is important to realize that ‘FAST TV start’ is unsupported for other devices.
- Just sign-in once in your device then you need not sign-in into most TVE channels which are a part of the Roku Channel Store.
- In other words, this feature saves time and it does not require you to sign-in multiple times.
- TV everywhere supports 30 TVE streaming channels.
To stream any channel on roku , activate your roku account with the help of roku com link code enter
The new Roku OS 8 features has fixed all the bugs that have been in existence until the update. If there are any queries regarding Roku, please visit https://www.rokuactivationcode.com or call us using the toll-free number at +1-844-943-4357
For Info read How an Antenna Can Complement Your Roku Device