TCL Roku TV 65
A great audio experience is one of the most important requirements for a wonderful home entertainment. Realistic sound and clear dialogue makes movie watching at home a fantastic experience. When it comes to Roku, the best surround system to buy for TCL Roku TV 65 will be Dolby. If you need any Roku setup help contact our customer care.
Dolby is the leader in surround sound with the best audio quality. It will provide crystal quality audio with realistic surround sound experience.
The key features of Dolby audio are:
- Sound optimization- It will automatically adjust the sound based on the device and enhance the sound quality.
- Surround sound capabilities- send the sound to multiple directions to give a more realistic sound experience.
- Accessibility features- improved audio cueing gives everyone the chance to enjoy the show.
You can find Dolby audio on the Netflix, Amazon videos, Google Play movies, HBO and VUDU channels on your Roku account. More channels are expected to deliver Dolby audio quality in the coming months. Go to roku.com/link to complete the activation process. Roku hidden channels or Private channels are also available though it is not visible under channel store categories.
You can choose sound bars that come with Dolby surround sound option.
- The sleek speakers offer a convenient way to set up when compared to multiple speaker setups.
- Simply place the sound bar below or above the TV. You can place it on a wall mount stand.
- Most of the sound bars come with wired or wireless sub woofers for rich bass sound experience.
- Premier sound bar include up to seven individual speakers.
You can connect Dolby Digital multichannel sound from your TV if you connect a digital amplifier in two ways.
- Digital Optical Audio Out.
- HDMI ARC
Connecting a Sound Bar to your TCL Roku TV 65 using ARC:
- ARC is the audio return channel is an HDMI feature which is available with most TCL TVs.
- You can reduce the number of cables that are used using the HDMI ARC.
To enable the HDMI ARC do the following
- HDMI® ARC will not be enabled by default.
- To enable HDMI ARC, from the Home screen menu of your Roku TV, click on Settings.
- Choose system from the settings menu.
- Click on control other devices (CEC) from the menu, and then select the HDMI ARC.
- Press OK to confirm the settings and save it.
How to connect Sound bar:
Make sure you are using the right connection and cable.
- Locate the port labelled HDMI ARC at the back of the Roku TV.
- Use High Speed HDMI cable which will support the HDMI ARC.
This blog will help you to understand the why it is worth to buy TCL Roku TV 65. Visit our website https://www.rokuactivationcode.com or contact our customer care at +1-844-965-4357 executives for more details on the surround systems.
Trending News How To Stream Twitter live video on Roku